All about the team
"There are skills that you have to have for my job - and there's what I bring on the table!"
In the first video interview of the job slot Kenneth Littlepage, called Kenny, explains what you need as a Project Management Officer.
He also talks to host Nadine about unexpected trips, false stereotypes and the perfect team.
Job | Project Management Officer
Workst in | Saarbruecken, Germany
At imc since | 2014
Superpower | Communication
Favourite food | Brunch
The video interview with Kenny is available in English with German subtitle.
Here are some landmarks to the questions:
- (4:06) What was your personal highlight at imc?
- (5:25) Which character traits are particularly important for your job?
- (7:22) What is the strangest thing you have ever experienced in your job?
- (10:21) What's the most important thing you've learned since you joined IMC?
- (14:37) Are you more sympathetic or unsympathetic to people who have a character similar to yours?
- (16:26) Would you choose your profession again today?
- (17:59) How much do you agree with the statement "learning is fun"?
- (19:30) In which country would you love to travel?
- (20:34) Describe your team in 3 words
- (20:56) What is your favourite food?
Um dieses Video sehen zu können, müssen die Marketing Cookies aktiviert werden. Klicken Sie auf den Playbutton, um diese zu akzeptieren. Mehr Informationen finden Sie in unserem Cookie Banner und in der Datenschutzerklärung.
By the way - Kenny is also the new host of the English Podcast "E-Learning Brunch".
”E-Learning Brunch” is a podcast about digitalisation and learning. Every two months, podcast host Kenny interviews a new, exciting person that is an expert, pioneer or trendsetter in the digital training world.
The podcast is made for human resource and learning gourmets, leaders, innovation managers and those who want to keep their finger on the pulse of the time.
Team members who support each other and celebrate successes together: That is very important for Sales Consultant Vildan from Switzerland.
More about how he came to sales and how he spends his free time in the interview.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? Not at all! In the new article of the job slot, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work, how she actually got to her job and what you need for it.
Would you like to know more about imc as an employer? Then take a look at our career section, maybe there is a suitable position for you.
We are also always happy to receive unsolicited applications!
Random questions, regularly new faces and jobs – that's the job slot of imc.
I have been working in the imc Marketing & Communication team since March 2019.
I am passionate about communication, creative content and social media. I live by the motto: “KISS – Keep it short and simple!”
Explaining complex content in simple terms and making e-learning accessible to everyone are challenges that make every day exciting.
In my time off, I like to read, play poker and travel a lot.
I am always happy to receive feedback or suggestions: [email protected].