Junior Software Implementation Consultant - Corporate Learning Systems
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated individual who desires a challenging consulting role and thrives on delivering successful projects. To succeed in the role you’ll be a fast learner with good technical skills and a real problem solver.
As an imc Software Implementation Consultant you will be working on delivering new customer projects, as well as working with our existing customers to deliver ongoing work packages for our leading learning management system and other imc software products.
Your role will involve working closely with both our experienced local team in Melbourne servicing Australian and New Zealand customers (and maybe sometimes further afield), as well as with our international colleagues, so you’ll have good support to develop in the role.
- Run workshops with customer to understand their requirements and provide an insight into solution options
- Analyse customer requirements to form solution designs and specification documents
- Perform software configurations based on specifications
- Define and configure interfaces (batch .csv, SSO, API etc.)
- Write test cases and complete end to end testing, as well as supporting the customer in their own testing
- Diagnose and report system errors as well as test fixes
- Project management and package delivery using waterfall and agile methods
- Running training workshops and coaching sessions with the customer teams
- Support pre-sales activities including technical tender responses and pitches
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present and run both functional and technical meetings and workshops
- Problem solving, solution focused mindset with a desire to learn
- Customer driven with ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to travel interstate and internationally
- Ability to effectively challenge customers and colleagues
- Degree qualified in IT related field with relevant experience
- Understanding of SQL database driven web-based applications
- Experience consulting or configuring of business software systems (in particular LMS)
- Knowledge of SSO solutions, APIs and interfacing protocols beneficial
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Richard Marshall. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Your future team comprises a diverse range of colleagues with a common goal: Helping our clients to map their professional development processes in our learning management system with great success. Each team member contributes their individual knowledge and experiences, and the combination leads to success. Willingness to help and a good sense of humour are among the key characteristics our Customer Service colleagues share.
Mutual respect is the foundation for a great team culture. The colleagues also like to get together after work to discuss projects informally.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Sim loves Indian food and travelled from India to Australia to work at imc as a software developer.
Project Manager Kenny speaks about unexpected trips, false stereotypes and the perfect team in this interview.
Junior Support Professional (w/m/d)Graduates, Juniors, ProfessionalsSaarbrueckenCustomer Services & Consulting
Junior Software Implementation Consultant - Corporate Learning SystemsJuniors, ProfessionalsMelbourneCustomer Services & Consulting
Software Berater - Digitale Lerntechnologien (w/m/d)ProfessionalsSaarbrueckenCustomer Services & Consulting