Quick Reads – here’s what to read in December
Artificial intelligence is revolutionising the e-learning industry
11. December 2017
Flexible, fast and personalised to the learners needs – this is what tomorrow’s training programs are expected to look like. Experts have already dubbed artificial intelligence as a game changer in the e-learning industry, but what’s still up in the air and what can be implemented now? Find out more in our Quick Reads in December.
- Published by: eLearning INDUSTRY
- Time to read: approx. 12 minutes
- In English
- Christopher Pappas, Founder of the eLearning INDUSTRY’s network, addresses the benefits of machine learning and artificial intelligence for the e-learning landscape. He sees great potential in the new technologies and gives tips on how to improve your own training strategy by using them.
- Published by: EdTech Magazine
- Time to read: approx. 5 minutes
- In English
- Education expert David Hutchins discusses how universities in the US optimise their teaching programs by incorporating artificial intelligence. He explains why he believes that automated processes will have a ground breaking impact on the education sector and what needs to be considered when implementing them.