Quick Reads – here is what to read in February
How to design great learning environments
6. February 2017
In February, it´s all about instructional design. We have two articles for you, in which e-learning experts share their knowledge on how to create truly impactful e-learning experiences.
- Published by eLearning Guild
- Time to read: approx. 30 min
- Today, instructional designers must fulfill different roles, e.g. being project managers and communicators. The e-book collects tips from the eLearning Guild community on how to master this challenge and how to improve e-learning design. We´re happy that we could contribute a tip in the category “Customizing and Personalizing Learning”.
- Published by Greg Blackburn on eLearning Industry
- Time to read: approx. 15 min
- Greg Blackburn, General Manager at IMC, explains how pictures can help employees to learn new skills and to retain what they learn. He points out that pictures can aid memory recall because they act as anchors to something we have already been exposed to.