Quick Reads – here is what to read in April
Digital Trainings Reloaded
7. April 2017
There´s an atmosphere of departure and change in the world of corporate training. Therefore, in April, we would like to share two articles that deal with the new tools and trends that will accompany the training world the next years. Finally, we have a five-tip challenge for you to create great e-learning by your own.
• Published by Josh Bersin for Forbes Magazine
• Time to read: approx. 5 min
• The article outlines new tools for digital learning that will disrupt the corporate training market. It informs about the growing demand for intelligent tools that offer a personalised learning environment with individual recommendations and micro-learning content. “We know employees badly need these kinds of tools. Employees are pretty overwhelmed at work, and typically only have 20 minutes a week to set aside for learning”, the author says.
- Published by Bersin by Deloitte
- Time to read: approx. 30 min
- Workforce is changing. It’s more digital, more global, diverse, automation-savvy, and social media proficient. The report reveals 10 areas for businesses to focus on to better organise, manage, develop and align people at work in an age of disruption caused by the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Published by Myra Levitt-Campbell on LinkedIn
- Time to read: approx. 5 min
- IMC’s e-learning design team member Myra shares five tips for converting traditional training materials into easy, intuitive and efficient e-learning modules.