General Terms and Conditions of imc AG Cyber Crime Time
§1 Scope and Conditions for the Gratuitous Use of the Game
- The following General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") govern the gratuitous use of the game and its content, including the websites, applications, features and other materials, as well as the related other services provided by imc AG.
- The use of the services, websites, features, content or applications and the related other services is exclusively free of charge for private use.
- By using the services offered by imc AG, you agree to the current version of GTC.
- The game content and other services offered by imc AG are constantly being further developed, updated, and adapted. For this reason, the User is recommended to participate in the current version of the services offered to guarantee the correct use of services and content.
- The connection of the User to the Internet itself, as well as the system requirements necessary for this, in particular the browser software used, are not services owed by imc AG and therefore do not form part of these GTC. The User is responsible for ensuring the suitability, up-to-dateness and security of the hardware and software used.
§2 Conclusion and Content of the Contract
- The use of the services offered shall be deemed as User´s expressed and unconditional acceptance of these GTC and other operating rules.
- The User is not unconditionally entitled to registration, activation and participation in the game. imc AG is entitled to refuse confirmation and acceptance of the registration without giving reasons.
§3 Obligations of the User
- By using the services offered, the User warrants that he is of legal age.
- Registration may only be carried out personally. Neither automatic registration nor registration by third party is allowed.
- The User undertakes to use the services offered exclusively for private purposes. Commercial use of any kind, including the distribution of advertising and other commercial offers, is expressly prohibited.
- Manipulative interventions in the services offered are prohibited. These include, in particular the use of software and mechanisms that interfere with the services offered or that give the User an unfair advantage over the other players. Among other things, the creation and / or use of hacks, mods, cheats, bots, data mining tools and automated browser plugins are prohibited.
§4 No Right of Withdrawal
Since the use of the game as such is free for the User, there is no right of withdrawal
§5 Rules of the Game
- Misuse for personal purposes (such as advertising, political or religious expressions of opinion) is prohibited.
- The User is not permitted to exploit programming errors (so-called bugs) for his own benefit. If any bugs are found, they should be reported to the e-mail address [email protected].
§6 Copyrights and Property Rights
- All copyrights, rights of use and other intellectual property rights in relation to services offered shall remain the sole and exclusive property of imc AG. The User may only use the content made available to him within the scope of the services offered. Without the express prior written consent of imc AG, no User is permitted to download content of the game, e.g. To use, copy, store, edit, decompile, reverse engineer (prohibition of "reverse engineering") and /or distribute texts, images, graphics, characters, logos, pieces of music, sounds, sound sequences, videos, programs, software code and other information outside the use of imc AG's services offered.
- The same applies to the name and other trademark rights. Any use outside of the services offered, in particular in business transactions, is prohibited without express written consent of imc AG. This also applies in particular to any merchandising items.
§7 Sanctions and Immediate Termination/ Exclusion from the Game
- imc AG may terminate the User with immediate effect and exclude him from services offered if the User
• contrary to § 3.4 uses his account for commercial purposes or for advertising purposes.
• contrary to § 3.5 uses anonymization services, which carry out manipulative interventions through software and mechanisms.
• violates the rules of the game set out in § 5 and does not stop the violation despite a warning.
• violates the copyrights and other property rights of third parties deposited in § 6.
- In the event of a violation of these GTC, imc AG also has the right to impose the following types of sanctions on Users, depending on the extent of the violation committed by the User and its adverse effects on the game process and other Users:
• Submission of a warning in any form, including by e-mail;
• Removal of User content that violates applicable law, these GTC and/or special rules;
• Suspension of access to the account and deletion of the account;
• Restriction of the games and / or website use in whole or in part.
§8 Limitation of Liability and Indemnification by Users
- imc AG provides the opportunity to use the services offered free of charge and is therefore liable in accordance with the statutory provisions only for intent and gross negligence.
- Imc AG is not liable for unauthorized access, knowledge acquisition, dissemination or misuse of the personal data exchanged through services offered by third parties (e.g. through unauthorized access by "hackers") and also not for information posted by Users or for content on linked third-party websites.
- According to the current state of technology, data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be always error-free and / or available. imc AG does not give any guarantee that the functions of the services offered, including the use of features, are free of technical errors or that the services offered are always available.
- In the event of violations of third-party rights, in particular intellectual property rights (e.g. copyrights or trademark rights), which are caused by or in connection with content that a User distributes or otherwise makes accessible or which were caused by violation of these GTC, the User must inform imc AG and all affiliated companies, employees, employees and vicarious agents of imc AG of all claims and other claims of third parties (including associated costs such as e.g. reasonable attorney's and court costs), insofar as the User is responsible for the violation.
§9 Data Protection
- imc AG always complies with the applicable data protection regulations. This applies in particular to the protection of the personal data that the User provides when using services offered. The details can be found in the data protection regulations, which can be viewed, stored and printed out at any time in their currently valid version under this link: https://www.im-c.com/de/datenschutz/.
§10 Final Provisions
- Regulations or General Terms and Conditions of the User that deviate from these GTC shall only apply if imc AG agrees to their validity in writing beforehand.
- Should this provision or any other provision of these GTC be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. An effective provision that most closely approximates the commercial intention of the parties shall instead be proposed by mutual agreement of the contracting parties. The above provision shall apply mutatis mutandis in the event of loopholes.
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law . The Vienna UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is excluded. The contract language is German.
- If you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or if you move your place of residence abroad after the conclusion of the contract or if your place of residence is not known at the time the action is filed, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes is Saarbrücken. Furthermore, imc AG is entitled to sue in the place of jurisdiction of the User.
Scheer Tower, Uni-Campus N, 66123 Saarbrücken