UI/UX Designer (+HTML/CSS)
We are looking for a talented and passionate designer, eager to join our international Scrum teams developing the software products of imc-AG who his fluent in English, both written and verbal. We guarantee new challenges and exciting development opportunities every day, in addition to our strong employee benefits.
You will have the opportunity to conceptualize and develop design solutions, to contribute significantly to the creation of functional and appealing features in our easy-to-use products.
- Develop creative, innovative, and user-centered interaction concepts for our learning solutions.
- Produce wireframes, layouts, and basic HTML+CSS to illustrate UI/UX solutions.
- Work closely with product management, stakeholders and other departments to design, review, build and iterate new product features.
- Help solve design problems in simple and intuitive ways, to create better UX.
- Reason your design solutions in line with the business context and user goals.
- Transfer of design decisions into our globally used design system.
- Education in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- The ability to work through the entire design lifecycle in a minimalistic and contemporary design style.
- Efficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, or other visual design and wireframing tools.
- Good understanding of design trends and best practices.
- Intrinsic motivation to do UI/UX design, initiative, and passion for creating innovative products and user-oriented experiences.
- Proven ability to learn fast, to work agile and to adapt to the e-learning domain.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Nicolae Purcar. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Working in one of our international teams at the Saarbrücken, Sibiu, Melbourne or Freiburg location, our products and projects provide you with continuous professional development opportunities. We are particularly proud of the diversity in our teams: The range of experiences and wealth of ideas our colleagues are contributing help to maintain a leading edge with our technology and continuously improve our products.
We largely use an agile approach, working in Scrum teams with great focus on professionalism and quality. We never make do with half a job. We strive for solid and viable solutions. We give you the freedom to work independently while supporting you where we can.
Sim loves Indian food and travelled from India to Australia to work at imc as a software developer.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? No way! In the job-slot interview, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work.
Visual Designerin Maren erzählt im Interview, wie digitale Trainings bei imc entstehen und was sie für einen gelungen Arbeitstag unbedingt braucht.