Technical Consultant, SaaS
At imc we hire great people and believe it is a very exciting time for the digital learning industry. We work in global but small, self-managing, autonomous teams. We reward our employees for the impact they make, and value the innovative approaches they bring. We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, energetic individual, who desires a challenging Technical Consultant role and who has a passion for delivering successful projects.
As an imc Technical Consultant, you will be working on delivering new customer projects, as well as working with our existing customers to deliver ongoing work packages for our leading learning management system and other imc software products.
Your role will involve working closely with both our experienced local team in the Melbourne office, as well as with our other international colleagues further afield, so you will have great support to develop in the role.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Running workshops with our customers to understand their requirements and provide an insight into solution options
- Analysing our customers' requirements to form solution designs and specification documents
- Performing software configurations based on specifications
- Defining and configure interfaces (batch .csv, SSO, API etc.)
- Writing test cases and complete end to end testing, as well as supporting our customers in their own testing
- Diagnosing and reporting system errors as well as test fixes
- Project management and package delivery using waterfall and agile methods
- Running training workshops and coaching sessions with the customer’s teams
- Supporting our pre-sales teams’ activities with running demos, presentations, completing technical tender responses and pitches
Here's what you'll need
- Ability to build outstanding relationships with our customers
- Strong project management experience is a must!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to present and run both functional and technical meetings and workshops
- Problem solving, solution focused mindset with a desire to learn
- Customer driven with ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to effectively challenge customers and colleagues
- Degree qualified in IT related field with relevant experience
- Understanding of SQL database driven web-based application
- Experience consulting or configuring of business software systems (LMS)
- Knowledge of SSO solutions, APIs, and interfacing protocols beneficial
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Koven Minien. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Your future team comprises a diverse range of colleagues with a common goal: Helping our clients to map their professional development processes in our learning management system with great success. Each team member contributes their individual knowledge and experiences, and the combination leads to success. Willingness to help and a good sense of humour are among the key characteristics our Customer Service colleagues share.
Mutual respect is the foundation for a great team culture. The colleagues also like to get together after work to discuss projects informally.
The reason why Uwe Hofschröer, Head of Learning Strategy Consulting, wishes that the focus should not be on a system or learning content, but rather on the needs of the employees.
From Computer Science to Marketing Management, over to the Film Industry and now Business Consulting. Michele's story is quite unusal. Learn more in the latest job slot.
In this Interview, Suwhathi reveals how she became a hosting engineer at imc and what she thinks of the supposed male domains in IT.
Software Implementation Consultant, Learning TechnologyProfessionalsBoston, New Jersey, New York, USCustomer Services & Consulting
Key Account Manager, Saas Digital LearningProfessionalsNetherlandsSales and Business Development
Werkstudent Büromanagement (w/m/d)Working studentsFreiburgBusiness Administration
Customer Services & Consulting