Senior Software Engineer/Technical Architect (w/m/d)
As a Senior Software Engineer you will play a vital and active part in technically scoping, operationally supporting and being accountable for defining the structure of a specific domain in a system, while providing hands-on development. The role is expected to work closely with the Tech leadership and product teams to define short- and long-term improvements to address the growth of our customer experience.
- Partner with Solution Architects, Tech Leader, and Product Managers to analyze and transform business requirements into software requirement specifications
- Driving from a technical architecture perspective the development, testing and implementation of business requirements, leveraging existing architectural patterns whenever possible
- Analyzing business/project requirements and demanding across the business value chain and in alignment with the enterprise architectural roadmap
- Providing API design for our platform with a focus on scalability, security, availability, and latency requirements
- Passionate about distributed systems and building cloud native applications
- Share your knowledge and build creative solutions while helping the team to evolve and grow
- Strive for excellence in everything you do: culture, collaboration, process, tools, design, engineering practices, customer experience, performance, security etc.
Professional experience (6+) in agile software development and first experience gathered in working as an architect with in-depth knowledge of the processes of the entire software development and product lifecycle
Demonstrated a strong proficiency in architectural standards, methodology and design, with the ability to conduct design reviews and lead process flow analysis and process re-design
Understanding of service-oriented architectures and in API technologies and governance: REST APIs, SOAP, XML, JSON, Swagger and associated authentication mechanisms (OAuth2, JWT, TLS) and strong experience in data architecture and design with various database technologies,
Experience with API Management and API Platforms
Knowledge and presentable experience of Microsoft Azure, AWS or similar cloud computing platforms
Effective collaborator, experienced in creating technical partnerships across teams
Fluency in English is mandatory, Fluency in German would be a big advantage
Bring a positive and solution-oriented mindset
Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
Great communicator that can easily explain ideas and engage people while translating business requirements into technical solutions
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Eric Andre. Furthermore, Desirée Stroh from HR will be happy to help.
Working in one of our international teams at the Saarbrücken, Sibiu, Melbourne or Freiburg location, our products and projects provide you with continuous professional development opportunities. We are particularly proud of the diversity in our teams: The range of experiences and wealth of ideas our colleagues are contributing help to maintain a leading edge with our technology and continuously improve our products.
We largely use an agile approach, working in Scrum teams with great focus on professionalism and quality. We never make do with half a job. We strive for solid and viable solutions. We give you the freedom to work independently while supporting you where we can.
In this job slot, our Technical Consultant Gajan breaks down the stereotype of loner techies and tells us more about the exciting work in the field of Technical Consulting.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? No way! In the job-slot interview, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work.
Find out what four wins and software architecture have in common in this interview with Eric.