Software Support Professional
Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague demonstrating the same “Passion for Learning” as we do, a talented person wanting to grow together with us. As part of our level 2 Customer Support department, you will solve issues, problems, and incidents for our international customers with a range of in-house, award-winning e-Learning software.
- Be a single point of contact for our German-speaking customers
- Manage incidents
- Test and reproduce the customer scenarios to solve issues, problems and incidents complying with our SLA’s by working together with colleagues from Support, Software Development, Technical Services and Consulting
- Bring a significant contribution to ensure high-quality for our software applications by thoroughly testing them.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in IT (in Customer Support/Software QA).
- Fluency in German is mandatory (written and spoken) and good knowledge of English.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills,
- The motivation for helping customers to find the proper solutions. Ability to manage high priority situations.
- Initiative and adaptability to a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
- Good understanding of software fundamentals (ex. WEB applications).
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work well within a team and individually.
- Ability to learn quickly about our complex software products under development.
- Demonstrate a passion for learning, for building know-how and for supporting others.
- Availability to work in shifts.
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Nicolae Purcar. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Working in one of our international teams at the Saarbrücken, Sibiu, Melbourne or Freiburg location, our products and projects provide you with continuous professional development opportunities. We are particularly proud of the diversity in our teams: The range of experiences and wealth of ideas our colleagues are contributing help to maintain a leading edge with our technology and continuously improve our products.
We largely use an agile approach, working in Scrum teams with great focus on professionalism and quality. We never make do with half a job. We strive for solid and viable solutions. We give you the freedom to work independently while supporting you where we can.
Sim loves Indian food and travelled from India to Australia to work at imc as a software developer.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? No way! In the job-slot interview, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work.
In this interview, Lia talks about her work as a product manager and what she has in common with orchestra conductors.
Area Product OwnerProfessionalsSibiuSoftware Development
Software Developer Customer Solutions JAVA - remote (w/m/d)ProfessionalsEssen, Freiburg, München, SaarbrückenSoftware Development
Software Developer Customer Solutions JAVA - remote (w/m/d)ProfessionalsDeutschlandweitSoftware Development
Customer Services & Consulting