Software Incident Specialist, APAC
It is a very exciting time for the digital learning industry. Businesses are transforming the way they train and develop their employees, and wider stakeholder network. This is a great opportunity to join the industry and imc as we continue our growth journey. We are looking for an enthusiastic Software Incident Specialist, with 2 to 3 years technical experience in a support role, to join our team in Melbourne and cover our APAC region, which is operating the cloud-based, award-winning software platforms of imc Learning. A person who wants to grow together with us and shows the same “Passion for Learning” as we do.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Communicating with our customers to resolve technical problems (no call centre activity)
- Understanding the customers’ needs and help them find a solution
- Undertaking a deep analysis of incoming technical tickets, and where possible resolving them, before forwarding to hosting or software development teams
- Processing, prioritising, classifying, documenting, and monitoring incidents in our ticket system (Jira)
- Performing root cause analysis of errors, also in co-operation with other departments, including the provision of a workaround or solution
- Coordinating incident analysis and resolution efforts between the service desk, hosting, and software development teams
- Supporting the service desk team with technical issues
- Creation and maintenance of entries in our knowledge base
Here's what you'll need
- Experience or successful degree in the IT field
- Support experience in the IT environment, as well as knowledge in log and error analysis of web applications desirable
- Practical experience in working with SQL, HTML, XML, CSS, Java
- Excellent English a must, German would be a BIG plus
- Ability to work in a team, customer, and solution orientated environment, as well as super analytical skills
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Koven Minien. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Your future team comprises a diverse range of colleagues with a common goal: Helping our clients to map their professional development processes in our learning management system with great success. Each team member contributes their individual knowledge and experiences, and the combination leads to success. Willingness to help and a good sense of humour are among the key characteristics our Customer Service colleagues share.
Mutual respect is the foundation for a great team culture. The colleagues also like to get together after work to discuss projects informally.
The reason why Uwe Hofschröer, Head of Learning Strategy Consulting, wishes that the focus should not be on a system or learning content, but rather on the needs of the employees.
From Computer Science to Marketing Management, over to the Film Industry and now Business Consulting. Michele's story is quite unusal. Learn more in the latest job slot.
In this Interview, Suwhathi reveals how she became a hosting engineer at imc and what she thinks of the supposed male domains in IT.
Software Implementation Consultant, Learning TechnologyProfessionalsBoston, New Jersey, New York, USCustomer Services & Consulting
Key Account Manager, Saas Digital LearningProfessionalsNetherlandsSales and Business Development
Werkstudent Büromanagement (w/m/d)Working studentsFreiburgBusiness Administration
Customer Services & Consulting