Software Implementation Consultant - Corporate Learning Systems
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated individual who desires a challenging consulting role and thrives on delivering successful projects. To succeed in the role, you’ll be a fast learner with good technical skills and a real problem solver.
As an imc Software Implementation Consultant, you will be working on delivering new Client projects, as well as working with our existing Clients to deliver ongoing work packages for our leading learning management system and other imc software products.
Your role will involve working closely with both our experienced local team in Singapore, as well as with our other international colleagues further afield, so you’ll have great support to develop in the role.
- Run workshops with our Clients to understand their requirements and provide an insight into solution options
- Analyse our Clients' requirements to form solution designs and specification documents
- Perform software configurations based on specifications
- Define and configure interfaces (batch .csv, SSO, API etc.)
- Write test cases and complete end to end testing, as well as supporting our customers in their own testing
- Diagnose and report system errors as well as test fixes
- Project management and package delivery using waterfall and agile methods
- Running training workshops and coaching sessions with the customer teams
- Support pre-sales activities with running demos, presentations, completing technical tender responses and pitches
- Travel to China and sometimes other destinations
- Ability to build outstanding relationships with our Clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to present and run both functional and technical meetings and workshops
- Problem solving, solution focused mindset with a desire to learn
- Client driven with ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to effectively challenge Clients and Colleagues
- Ability to speak Mandarin and English fluently
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Koven Minien. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Your future team comprises a diverse range of colleagues with a common goal: Helping our clients to map their professional development processes in our learning management system with great success. Each team member contributes their individual knowledge and experiences, and the combination leads to success. Willingness to help and a good sense of humour are among the key characteristics our Customer Service colleagues share.
Mutual respect is the foundation for a great team culture. The colleagues also like to get together after work to discuss projects informally.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
From Computer Science to Marketing Management, over to the Film Industry and now Business Consulting. Michele's story is quite unusal. Learn more in the latest job slot.
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
Software Implementation ConsultantProfessionalsLondonCustomer Services & Consulting
Ausbildung zum Mediengestalter (w/m/d) - Digital- und PrintApprenticesSaarbrückenContent Production
Werkstudent Sales DACH (w/m/d)Working studentsMünchenSales and Business Development
Customer Services & Consulting