Software Implementation Consultant/Project Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic individual who desires a challenging consulting role and thrives on delivering successful projects to join our growing US team.
As an imc Software Implementation Consultant/Project Manager, you will be working on delivering new customer projects, as well as working with our existing customers to deliver ongoing work packages for our leading learning management system and other imc software products.
What you'll be doing
- Running workshops with our customers to understand their requirements and provide an insight into solution options
- Analyse our customers' requirements to form solution designs and specification documents
- Perform software configurations based on specifications
- Define and configure interfaces (batch .csv, SSO, API etc.)
- Write test cases and complete end to end testing, as well as supporting our customers in their own testing
- Diagnose and report system errors as well as test fixes
- Project management and package delivery using waterfall and agile methods
- Running training workshops and coaching sessions with the customer's teams
- Support pre-sales activities with running demos, presentations, completing technical tender responses and pitches
What you'll need
- Ability to build outstanding relationships with our customers
- Ability to present and run both functional and technical meetings and workshops
- Customer driven with ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to effectively challenge our customers and colleagues
- Fluency in English both written and verbal.... German a big plus!
- Understanding of SQL database driven web-based applications
- Experience consulting or configuring of business software systems (LMS)
- Knowledge of SSO solutions, APIs, and interfacing protocols beneficial
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Koven Minien. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Your future team comprises a diverse range of colleagues with a common goal: Helping our clients to map their professional development processes in our learning management system with great success. Each team member contributes their individual knowledge and experiences, and the combination leads to success. Willingness to help and a good sense of humour are among the key characteristics our Customer Service colleagues share.
Mutual respect is the foundation for a great team culture. The colleagues also like to get together after work to discuss projects informally.
The reason why Uwe Hofschröer, Head of Learning Strategy Consulting, wishes that the focus should not be on a system or learning content, but rather on the needs of the employees.
From Computer Science to Marketing Management, over to the Film Industry and now Business Consulting. Michele's story is quite unusal. Learn more in the latest job slot.
In this Interview, Suwhathi reveals how she became a hosting engineer at imc and what she thinks of the supposed male domains in IT.
Strategic Pre-Sales ConsultantProfessionalsMelbourneSales and Business Development
Dutch Speaking Software Implementation Consultant - Project ManagerProfessionalsLondonCustomer Services & Consulting
Werkstudent Cyber Security (w/m/d)Working studentsMünchenContent Production
Atlanta Georgia, Raleigh North Carolina
Customer Services & Consulting