Software Implementation Consultant - Dutch Speaking
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and highly motivated individual, who desires a challenging consulting role and thrives on delivering successful project, based in the Netherlands. To succeed in the role, you must possess excellent technical skills as well as project management skills.
As an imc Software Implementation Consultant, you will be working on delivering new client projects, as well as working with our existing clients to deliver ongoing work packages for our leading learning management system and other imc software products.
Your role will involve working closely with both our experienced local team in the Netherlands, as well as with our other international colleagues further afield, so you’ll have great support to develop in the role.
- Running workshops with our customers to understand their requirements and provide an insight into solution options
- Analysing our customers' requirements to form solution designs and specification documents
- Performing software configurations based on specifications
- Defining and configure interfaces (batch .csv, SSO, API etc.)
- Writing test cases and complete end to end testing, as well as supporting our customers in their own testing
- Diagnosing and reporting system errors as well as test fixes
- Project management and package delivery using waterfall and agile methods
- Running training workshops and coaching sessions with the customer’s teams
- Supporting our pre-sales teams’ activities with running demos, presentations, completing technical tender responses and pitches
- You may be required to travel
- Fluent in English and Dutch written and verbal is essential
- Ability to build outstanding relationships with our customers
- Strong project management experience is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to present and run both functional and technical meetings and workshops
- Problem solving, solution focused mindset with a desire to learn
- Customer driven with ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to effectively challenge customers and colleagues
- Degree qualified in IT related field with relevant experience
- Understanding of SQL database driven web-based application
- Experience consulting or configuring of business software systems (LMS)
- Knowledge of SSO solutions, APIs, and interfacing protocols beneficial
- Ability to speak German is a big plus
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Koven Minien. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Your future team comprises a diverse range of colleagues with a common goal: Helping our clients to map their professional development processes in our learning management system with great success. Each team member contributes their individual knowledge and experiences, and the combination leads to success. Willingness to help and a good sense of humour are among the key characteristics our Customer Service colleagues share.
Mutual respect is the foundation for a great team culture. The colleagues also like to get together after work to discuss projects informally.
Gjis, Marketing Brand Manager, from London explains why his job is the perfect combination of creativity and data analysis and what the show Mad Men has to do with his job.
From Computer Science to Marketing Management, over to the Film Industry and now Business Consulting. Michele's story is quite unusal. Learn more in the latest job slot.
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
Software Incident Manager APACProfessionalsMelbourneSales and Business Development
Customer Success Manager (Account Management) SaaS Digital LearningProfessionalsMelbourneSales and Business Development
Incident Manager (w/m/d)ProfessionalsFreiburgCustomer Services & Consulting
Customer Services & Consulting