Software Developer Web Application Security (f/m/d)
As a Software Developer Web Application Security (f/m/d) you will join our security department and be responsible for vulnerability analysis, incident response and vulnerability mitigation in the context of our learning management software.
- Take on the hat of a security researcher and analyse our software regarding security vulnerabilities
- Take on the hat of an ethical hacker and perform penetration tests on the system as a whole or on selected parts thereof
- Take on the hat of a security engineer and help mitigating newly discovered security issues
- Working together with colleagues from different departments and locations to respond to security incidents and questions
- Actively contribute to the implementation and improvement of the development and engineering processes and work methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent (M.S. degree is a plus)
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in development, preferably in an agile environment
- Strong programming skills using clean code and design patterns with a focus on correctness, readability, and reusability
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken) is mandatory, German language is a plus
The following skills are not required but are considered a plus
- Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes
- Frontend-Technologies: AngularJS, Angular
- Cloud and cloud native technologies: AWS
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Andreas Pohl. Furthermore, Desirée Stroh from HR will be happy to help.
Working in one of our international teams at the Saarbrücken, Sibiu, Melbourne or Freiburg location, our products and projects provide you with continuous professional development opportunities. We are particularly proud of the diversity in our teams: The range of experiences and wealth of ideas our colleagues are contributing help to maintain a leading edge with our technology and continuously improve our products.
We largely use an agile approach, working in Scrum teams with great focus on professionalism and quality. We never make do with half a job. We strive for solid and viable solutions. We give you the freedom to work independently while supporting you where we can.
Sim loves Indian food and travelled from India to Australia to work at imc as a software developer.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? No way! In the job-slot interview, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work.
In this interview, Lia talks about her work as a product manager and what she has in common with orchestra conductors.