Senior Software Developer Customer Solutions (f/m/d)
As a Software Developer Customer Solutions (f/m/d), you are responsible for the implementation of solutions for our national and international customer projects. You will be working on new customer projects implementing our technical solutions and systems, as well as working with our existing customers in an ongoing technical support capacity for our Learning Management System and other imc products.
- Discuss, analyse and evaluate technical requirements with customers and translate these to software customizations and implementations, as well as perform enhancements to our Learning Management System, IMC Learning Suite
- System parametrization - perform configuration settings within systems and test the solutions
- Collaboration with internal departments like Sales, Consulting and Software Development
- Virtual communication and remote teamwork with the international team on a regular basis
- Possibility to lead technical customer projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant professional and project experience, ideally as a (Java/J2EE) software developer
- Customer orientated, friendly nature, a pro-active and focused attitude and the capability to work autonomously
- Paying high attention to detail
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel and enjoy spending time abroad as part of the project - to a limited extent (not more than 5 appointments per year)
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken) is mandatory, knowledge of the German language is a big plus
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Andreas Schweitzer. Furthermore, Melanie Michely from HR will be at your disposal.
Working in one of our international teams at the Saarbrücken, Sibiu, Melbourne or Freiburg location, our products and projects provide you with continuous professional development opportunities. We are particularly proud of the diversity in our teams: The range of experiences and wealth of ideas our colleagues are contributing help to maintain a leading edge with our technology and continuously improve our products.
We largely use an agile approach, working in Scrum teams with great focus on professionalism and quality. We never make do with half a job. We strive for solid and viable solutions. We give you the freedom to work independently while supporting you where we can.
Sim loves Indian food and travelled from India to Australia to work at imc as a software developer.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? No way! In the job-slot interview, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work.
In this interview, Lia talks about her work as a product manager and what she has in common with orchestra conductors.
Senior Software Entwickler JAVA Kundenlösungen (w/m/d)BerufserfahreneSaarbrückenSoftware Development
Senior Software Entwickler JAVA Kundenlösungen (w/m/d) im HomeofficeBerufserfahreneStandortunabhängig (Deutschland)Software Development
DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)BerufserfahreneSaarbrückenSoftware Development
- Mehr laden