Software Developer Customer Solutions JAVA
As a software developer (f/m/d) for customer solutions, you are responsible for the technical implementation of our national and international customer projects. In collaboration with our Consulting, you will be responsible for customer-specific adaptations of our Learning Management System and will coordinate these internally and with the customer.
The position can be filled on a full- or part-time basis (at least 30 hours/week). In addition, we can imagine working from a home office regardless of location.
- Development and implementation of customer-specific adaptations and extensions of our Learning Management System, the IMC Learning Suite
- System parameterization
- Installation of the software at the customer's site and setup of interfaces
- Exchange with the internal departments Support, Sales, Consulting as well as Software Development
- We are mainly working on the following environments:
- Databases: mssql, oracle, postgresql
- University degree preferred, but not a must- Ideally 3 years of programming experience, a preferably in the above-mentioned languages/databases
- Pleasure in working out solutions together with colleagues and customers and accordingly the service mindset
- Conversational German or English skills
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Andreas Schweitzer. Furthermore, Melanie Michely from HR will be happy to help.
Working in one of our international teams at the Saarbrücken, Sibiu, Melbourne or Freiburg location, our products and projects provide you with continuous professional development opportunities. We are particularly proud of the diversity in our teams: The range of experiences and wealth of ideas our colleagues are contributing help to maintain a leading edge with our technology and continuously improve our products.
We largely use an agile approach, working in Scrum teams with great focus on professionalism and quality. We never make do with half a job. We strive for solid and viable solutions. We give you the freedom to work independently while supporting you where we can.
Sim loves Indian food and travelled from India to Australia to work at imc as a software developer.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? No way! In the job-slot interview, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work.
In this interview, Lia talks about her work as a product manager and what she has in common with orchestra conductors.
Essen, Freiburg, München, Saarbrücken