Software Architect- Cloud Based Learning Software (f/m/d)
It is the era of digital learning. Imc software solutions and services are internationally recognized and rewarded, and our customers’ success drives and inspires us.
We are looking for you as an experienced Software Architect who is ready for a new challenge in the world of high-level customer empowerment through digital learning.
You will be having an important impact on imc competitiveness by creating and implementing the architectural framework for imc’s cloud-based software. If you are strong in efficiently communicating with stakeholders, and you love to guide and motivate your development team, then you are welcome to join us.
- Develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Provide leadership for the system architecture, design and implementation
- Define all aspects of development in particular appropriate technology
- Provide product and development process improvements at a technical level
- Work with and lead a team of specialists to develop new technology integrations and services
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial concept
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Software or Cloud Architecture experience within the Software or Technology Industries
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Proven experience working with a variety of enterprise and cloud technology systems, designing solutions or developing business applications
- Experience with traditional enterprise data-center technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or similar
- Strong understanding of the current state of infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, security, networking and cloud native models
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to a broad range of audiences
- Communication skills in German and English
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Andreas Pohl. Furthermore, Elke Zastrau from HR will be happy to help.
Working in one of our international teams at the Saarbrücken, Sibiu, Melbourne or Freiburg location, our products and projects provide you with continuous professional development opportunities. We are particularly proud of the diversity in our teams: The range of experiences and wealth of ideas our colleagues are contributing help to maintain a leading edge with our technology and continuously improve our products.
We largely use an agile approach, working in Scrum teams with great focus on professionalism and quality. We never make do with half a job. We strive for solid and viable solutions. We give you the freedom to work independently while supporting you where we can.
Sim loves Indian food and travelled from India to Australia to work at imc as a software developer.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? No way! In the job-slot interview, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work.
In this interview, Lia talks about her work as a product manager and what she has in common with orchestra conductors.