Senior Java Software Developer
Are you ready to thrive in a remarkable organisation which prides itself on a progressive and connected company culture and diverse workforce? A company that guarantees new challenges and exciting development opportunities. Do you find yourself always pressing the snooze button on your phone just for ten more minutes…. so maybe not an early morning person? Would you enjoy a role with a certain degree of flexibility, where you can manage your own diary? Are you a fun, talented, authentic, passionate and inspiring Java Developer who wants to progress an amazing career and boost your motivation with new challenges? ..… then keep reading.
We are looking for a cool creative candidate, who relishes a challenging and complex project, to join one of our international Scrum team and develop a range of award-winning solutions for our world-class learning management platform.
- You will keep yourself entertained dipping in and out of all phases of development.
- We are excited that you will bring modern ideas to help imc continuously improve its methodologies and technologies, while sharing this knowledge with your colleagues.
- So, if you know how to analyse business requirements, design appropriate technical solutions based on multiple technologies; implement and test them…. then come work with us!
To join our pioneering team, you will need in your rucksack:
- 5 years’ (minimum) experience in development, preferably in an Agile environment
- Outstanding programming skills using clean code and design patterns with a focus on correctness, readability, and reusability
- Sound knowledge of Java EE technologies, web servers and web applications; experience with Java Spring and micro-services architecture is desirable
- Knowledge of common web protocols, especially HTTP, WebSocket’s
- Experience about continuous integration, knowledge on cloud technologies and deployment architecture is desirable
- Fluency in English is a must
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Nicolae Purcar. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Working in one of our international teams at the Saarbrücken, Sibiu, Melbourne or Freiburg location, our products and projects provide you with continuous professional development opportunities. We are particularly proud of the diversity in our teams: The range of experiences and wealth of ideas our colleagues are contributing help to maintain a leading edge with our technology and continuously improve our products.
We largely use an agile approach, working in Scrum teams with great focus on professionalism and quality. We never make do with half a job. We strive for solid and viable solutions. We give you the freedom to work independently while supporting you where we can.
Sim loves Indian food and travelled from India to Australia to work at imc as a software developer.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? No way! In the job-slot interview, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work.
In this interview, Lia talks about her work as a product manager and what she has in common with orchestra conductors.