Software Architect Web Applications
As a Software Architect Web Applications, you will develop the next generation of software architecture together with experienced colleagues in our Sibiu office. You will support the transition from a monolithic architecture to a loosely coupled collection of microservices, which are provided in a scalable manner as containers in the cloud. You will not only research and evaluate the latest concepts and technologies, but also actively contribute to the implementation in our products.
- Development of microservices based on the Java Spring Framework
- Creation of documentation, guidelines, best practices and templates for training and further education of our developers on microservices, containerization and cloud technologies
- Development of internal tools for the best possible automation and optimization of our software development processes
- Technical research including presentation, implementation and documentation of the results
- Qualifications in computer science/mathematics or logic-talented, computer science-savvy creative entrants or relevant practical experience
- Outstanding programming skills using clean code and design patterns with a focus on correctness, readability and reusability
- Fast learner, independent work, analytical strength, technical creativity
- Several years of experience in Java EE technologies; experience with Java Spring is desirable
- Several years’ experience in the development of web front ends. Experience with React and TypeScript is desirable
- Knowledge of common web protocols, especially Http, WebSocket’s; Knowledge of asynchronous messaging systems and their protocols is desirable
- Experience with cloud technologies and services. Knowledge of AWS EC2, S3, ECS, ECR and EKS is desirable
- Experience with Linux, shell scripting and Docker containers; Knowledge of Kubernetes and Helm is desirable
- Fluency in English is mandatory
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Nicolae Purcar. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Working in one of our international teams at the Saarbrücken, Sibiu, Melbourne or Freiburg location, our products and projects provide you with continuous professional development opportunities. We are particularly proud of the diversity in our teams: The range of experiences and wealth of ideas our colleagues are contributing help to maintain a leading edge with our technology and continuously improve our products.
We largely use an agile approach, working in Scrum teams with great focus on professionalism and quality. We never make do with half a job. We strive for solid and viable solutions. We give you the freedom to work independently while supporting you where we can.
Sim loves Indian food and travelled from India to Australia to work at imc as a software developer.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? No way! In the job-slot interview, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work.
Project Manager Kenny speaks about unexpected trips, false stereotypes and the perfect team in this interview.