Senior Full Stack Java Developer, Digital School Platform
We are looking for an experienced, talented and outgoing senior developer, eager to join our international project team developing a brand-new and innovative Digital School Platform. We guarantee new challenges and exciting opportunities every day, in addition to our substantial employee benefits.
- For our Digital School Platform, develop tools that empower pupils, students, teachers and administrators during the pandemic crisis and for 21st century education
- Together with the team invent and implement hands-on solutions to the problems that our users really face when transforming school education
- Development of microservices (back-end and front-end) based on the Java Spring Framework for our Digital School Platform
- Analyse business requirements, design technical solutions based on multiple technologies, implement and test them
- Support as a developer the whole product innovation process - from the first idea through iterative development of minimum viable products with validation and evaluation in prototype, pilot and full production scenarios.
- Take an active role in the development phases and improve our methodologies & used technologies.
- Research on technical solutions, build and share know-how with your colleagues
- At least 5 years of experience in software development (preferably in Agile-SCRUM)
- Experience with Java EE technologies (Java Spring is desirable)
- Experience with web/application servers and databases
- Excellent programming skills using clean-code and design patterns with a focus on correctness, readability and reusability
- Experience in the development of web front-ends is required (in React/TypeScript)
- Knowledge about cloud technologies & services (Docker containers, Kubernetes) is desirable
- Experience about continuous integration, deployment and micro-services architecture is an advantage
- Pioneering spirit and adaptability to a dynamic work environment
- Fluency in English is mandatory
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Nicolae Purcar. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Working in one of our international teams at the Saarbrücken, Sibiu, Melbourne or Freiburg location, our products and projects provide you with continuous professional development opportunities. We are particularly proud of the diversity in our teams: The range of experiences and wealth of ideas our colleagues are contributing help to maintain a leading edge with our technology and continuously improve our products.
We largely use an agile approach, working in Scrum teams with great focus on professionalism and quality. We never make do with half a job. We strive for solid and viable solutions. We give you the freedom to work independently while supporting you where we can.
Sim loves Indian food and travelled from India to Australia to work at imc as a software developer.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? No way! In the job-slot interview, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work.
In this interview, Lia talks about her work as a product manager and what she has in common with orchestra conductors.
Senior Software Entwickler JAVA Kundenlösungen (w/m/d)ProfessionalsSaarbrückenSoftware Development
Senior Software Entwickler JAVA Kundenlösungen (w/m/d) im HomeofficeProfessionalsStandortunabhängig (Deutschland)Software Development
DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)ProfessionalsSaarbrückenSoftware Development