Sales Performance Manager
imc is an energetic and innovative international Software as a Service (SaaS) Learning Management System (LMS) vendor, with over 350 employees across 12 countries, and an impressive collection of well-known global brands in our portfolio. We are looking for a Sales Performance Manager to join our diverse team in London.
We are searching for a candidate to improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of our global sales team and our sales processes, through automation and centralisation, to help imc support and drive a greater sales performance globally through reporting, statistics, meetings, trainings etc.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Support our sales teams in continually improving our sales performance ecosystem
- Engage with internal departments to ensure operational alignment between these departments and sales regarding the service offerings of the departments
- Work closely with the Sales Enablement Manager and CRM Manager to define and agree adequate holistic training and enablement for the sales teams
- Support the sales process by ensuring management of documentation, proposal/contract/presentation templates, price lists, internal communications, and other resources are accurate
- Bring our sales data to life to help drive sales performance (data in our CRM, Power BI) and other tools to monitor, analyse, create, and present to the business to drive sales performance
Here’s what you’ll need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and to collaborate with geographically distributed teams
- Scrupulous attention to detail
- A problem solving, purposeful mindset with the ability to analyse data to produce actionable insights to inform business decisions
- Passionate, self-directed, and ready to jump in
- Ability to think critically and strategically with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solving, solution focused mindset with the ability to analyse data to produce actionable insights to inform business decisions
- Ability to build a strong overall knowledge of the products and solutions we offer
- Ability to work in a globally distributed team and autonomously in a structured and focused way
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Russell Donders. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
Gjis, Marketing Brand Manager, from London explains why his job is the perfect combination of creativity and data analysis and what the show Mad Men has to do with his job.
Software Implementation Consultant, Learning TechnologyProfessionalsBoston, New Jersey, New York, USCustomer Services & Consulting
Key Account Manager, Saas Digital LearningProfessionalsNetherlandsSales and Business Development
Werkstudent Büromanagement (w/m/d)Working studentsFreiburgBusiness Administration
Sales and Business Development