Sales Development Representative
Are you passionate about the digital world and big brand thinking? Are you fascinated by tech solutions and how they can make a difference to customers? Is it your strength to make contacts and develop them in a structured way. Do opportunities, deals and satisfied customers motivate you?
Then read on!
We are looking for personalities who are enthusiastic and want to inspire others about our digital learning solutions and their added value for people and organisations.
You can expect an impressive customer landscape, innovative projects, an award-winning product portfolio and above-average company growth (compared to the market and our industry).
As Sales Development Representative you can realise your potential, be part of our sales team and make a significant contribution to imc's sales success.
- Act as the interface between sales and customer
- Responsible for generating and qualifying lead
- Expand our sales pipeline and support the team in the further development of the lead management strategy
- Analyse target groups, identify potential customers, approach them via direct contact and coordinate customer meetings
- Determine customer requirements in telephone calls and short product presentations
- Close cooperation and coordination to optimise tools and control sales campaigns
- Market research as a basis for new customer acquisition
- Reporting of lead results
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in B2B software sales development and/or sales, ideally in the SaaS sector
- You have already successfully used modern marketing tools such as Hub Spot and/or the LinkedIn Sales Navigator and know your way around social selling
- You are outgoing, a good listener and have good written and verbal communication skills
- You have very good comprehension skills and a fast reaction time
- Your way of working is structured and focused. You know how to work both independently and as part of a team
- You win people over with your persuasiveness, expertise and friendliness
As long as your schedule and position allow it, you can work flexible hours
Working at home or in the imc office? We offer "Full flexibility, but not 100% remote". You can combine the advantages of both worlds depending on your personal preferences.
A dedicated training program brings you closer to your objectives
Not only do we enjoy working together, but we also like to socialise and celebrate together. In addition, joint activities strengthen the team spirit
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Oliver Nussbaum. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Your application - Let's start.
We'll have a first phone call to see if we are a match.
In a face-to-face interview we get to know each other.
Your offer - we are happy to have you on board.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
In this interview, Nick reveals what his most important task is as Managing Director of imc Austria and what work-life balance means to him today.
Sales and Business Development