Sales Account Executive, Digital Learning / Learning Experience
At imc we hire great people and believe it is a very exciting time for the digital learning industry. We reward our employees for the impact they make, and value innovative approaches they bring. We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, Account Executive, to join our Melbourne team, who desires a challenge in helping grow our business, through playing a lead role in individual customer satisfaction, retention, and engagement for our valued customers whilst maximising the growth potential on each account in terms of revenue.
As our Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new customer accounts and expanding existing ones by selling our premium custom learning solutions and enterprise learning software. You will also be responsible for creating innovative ideas and pitches for presentations that will help us stand out in a competitive market.
We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about digital learning and has practical consulting experience. You should be creative and able to think outside the box when it comes to creating ideas and pitching them to clients. You must be able to draw on your experience to understand the projects you are selling, and be confident in presenting solutions that meet clients' needs.
- Acquiring new customer accounts by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, as well as by expanding existing customer accounts via up-selling and cross-selling.
- Owning the relationship with your customer accounts (both existing and new) and maintaining a strong connection through regular interaction and engagement.
- Developing and implementing well defined strategic plans for managing both your current and target accounts.
- Working with the customers and our internal teams to analyse requirements, prepare solution proposals and learning journeys to address customer problems.
- Processing of incoming enquiries, offer preparations, RFP’s, tenders, conducting negotiations of price and contract conditions.
- Presenting solutions in a creative, tailored manner focused on solving the customer’s problem.
- Experience in digital learning, web design and/or instructional design
- Prior experience working in media agencies and/or consulting/project delivery may be helpful.
- Creativity, the ability to present compelling stories and value proposition
- Skills in multimedia production, digital marketing and social media are helpful.
- End-to-end sales experience
- Client centric with the ability to build outstanding relationships with our clients
- Excellent listening skills to accurately understand client pain points
- Ability to navigate and understand all aspects of complex business software, and translate its value to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Highly responsive and communicative (both internally and externally), with an attention to detail and quality
- Business minded ability to enable bona fide business outcomes for both imc and our customers
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
As long as your schedule and position allow it, you can work flexible hours
Working at home or in the imc office? We offer "Full flexibility, but not 100% remote". You can combine the advantages of both worlds depending on your personal preferences.
A dedicated training program brings you closer to your objectives
Not only do we enjoy working together, but we also like to socialise and celebrate together. In addition, joint activities strengthen the team spirit
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Ivana Lee. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Your application - Let's start.
We'll have a first phone call to see if we are a match.
In a face-to-face interview we get to know each other.
Your offer - we are happy to have you on board.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
In this interview, Nick reveals what his most important task is as Managing Director of imc Austria and what work-life balance means to him today.
Business Development ManagerProfessionalsLondonSales and Business Development
Systemadministrator als Cloud Hosting Engineer (w/m/d)ProfessionalsSaarbrückenCustomer Services & Consulting
Ausbildung zur Kauffrau/ zum Kaufmann für Büromanagement (w/m/d)ApprenticesSaarbrückenBusiness Administration
Sales and Business Development