Quality Assurance Automation Tester (w/m/d)
We are looking for a passionate, communicative and talented automation tester, eager to join our international Scrum teams developing the software products of imc AG. You will test an existing cloud-based multi-tenant learning management system. We guarantee new challenges and exciting development opportunities every day, in addition to our substantial employee benefits.
- Responsible for identifying the automatable scenarios, develop the automation scripts and use them during each release testing to save manual efforts.
- Contribute to requirements, specifications analysis and review in order to develop test strategies, to create and document test-plans.
- Test-case design, development, execution and reporting to cover all the functional and non-functional testing aspects for the assigned features.
- Define and design test regressions, perform software integration tests and regression tests.
- Report bugs and perform bugs verification, support the developers in bug recreation and bugs isolation.
- Clearly track and report the testing progress.
- Review the documentation of the products for completeness and accuracy.
- 1-3 years of experience in manual software testing.
- Knowledge about UI automation or experience with test automation tools.
- Programming knowledge or experience with an OOP language (ideally Java).
- Experience with Selenium, Page Object Model pattern or Cucumber is a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or related trainings in IT.
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to work well within a team as well as individually.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to learn fast and adapt to the e-learning domain.
- Fluency in English language is mandatory, German would be a big plus.
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Andreas Pohl. Furthermore, Melanie Michely from HR will be happy to help.
Working in one of our international teams at the Saarbrücken, Sibiu, Melbourne or Freiburg location, our products and projects provide you with continuous professional development opportunities. We are particularly proud of the diversity in our teams: The range of experiences and wealth of ideas our colleagues are contributing help to maintain a leading edge with our technology and continuously improve our products.
We largely use an agile approach, working in Scrum teams with great focus on professionalism and quality. We never make do with half a job. We strive for solid and viable solutions. We give you the freedom to work independently while supporting you where we can.
In this job slot, our Technical Consultant Gajan breaks down the stereotype of loner techies and tells us more about the exciting work in the field of Technical Consulting.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? No way! In the job-slot interview, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work.
Find out what four wins and software architecture have in common in this interview with Eric.