QA Automation Tester
We are looking for a passionate, communicative, and talented Automation Tester, eager to join our international Scrum teams developing the software products of imc AG. You will test an existing cloud-based multi-tenant learning management system. We guarantee new challenges and exciting development opportunities every day, in addition to our substantial employee benefits.
- Responsible for identifying the automatable scenarios, develop the automation scripts and use them during each release testing to save manual efforts.
- Contribute to requirements, specifications analysis and review to develop test strategies, to create and document test-plans.
- Test-case design, development, execution and reporting to cover all the functional and non-functional testing aspects for the assigned features.
- Define and design test regressions, perform software integration tests and regression tests.
- Report bugs and perform bugs verification, support the developers in bug recreation and bugs isolation.
- Clearly track and report the testing progress.
- Review the documentation of the products for completeness and accuracy.
- 1-3 years of experience in manual software testing.
- Knowledge about UI automation or experience with test automation tools.
- Programming knowledge or experience with an OOP language (ideally Java).
- Experience with Selenium, Page Object Model pattern or Cucumber is a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or related trainings in IT.
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to work well within a team as well as individually.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to learn fast and adapt to the e-learning domain.
- Fluency in English language is mandatory, German will be a big plus.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Nicolae Purcar. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Working in one of our international teams at the Saarbrücken, Sibiu, Melbourne or Freiburg location, our products and projects provide you with continuous professional development opportunities. We are particularly proud of the diversity in our teams: The range of experiences and wealth of ideas our colleagues are contributing help to maintain a leading edge with our technology and continuously improve our products.
We largely use an agile approach, working in Scrum teams with great focus on professionalism and quality. We never make do with half a job. We strive for solid and viable solutions. We give you the freedom to work independently while supporting you where we can.
Sim loves Indian food and travelled from India to Australia to work at imc as a software developer.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? No way! In the job-slot interview, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work.
Visual Designerin Maren erzählt im Interview, wie digitale Trainings bei imc entstehen und was sie für einen gelungen Arbeitstag unbedingt braucht.