Product Marketing Manager
This role is your opportunity to help shape the future of corporate learning and turn a growing product into a well-known global SaaS brand. With our mission “Rewrite the way we learn”, we turn learning strategies into business success. To fulfill our brand promise we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager, fluent in both English and German, who will be responsible for award-winning Learning Management Suite.
Together we will build a high-impact GTM strategy with great storytelling and differentiated product strategy. The ideal candidate will have functional expert experience in a SaaS technology company (preferably in the digital marketing space). As Product Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of our cross-functional team. For this highly visible and influential position, the ideal candidate will have experience working across Marketing, Product Management, and Sales teams to introduce and grow innovative product capabilities in a fast-emerging and evolving market.
- Product champion: understanding the customer needs, buyer journey, language, and overall mindset of the market segments and turn those insights into messages and programmes that resonate
- Provide recommendations on pricing, promotion, and packaging approaches
- Identify untapped opportunities and develop strategic marketing programmes to meet these needs
- Collaborate cross functionally to develop marketing plans to drive demand for our products across all GTM channels
- Be a subject matter expert and develop clear and engaging content for our communities such as pitch decks, solution sheets, product demos, blogs, videos, customer success stories and workshops
- Be present and available to customers and partners at imc events, webinars, and executive briefings
- Sales enablement and field support: communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team in an effective way and develop the sales tools and content needed to support the selling process
- Manage our LMS community by hosting communication channels and by creating knowledge portals
- 6-8 years of product management and marketing experience and/or technical pre-sales or related technology experience
- Fluency in both English and German
- Product Marketing experience in SaaS/Cloud is essential
- History of improving processes, methodologies, programmes, and/or frameworks that improved company impact, customer experiences, and/or cross-team performance
- Ability to envision and articulate end-to-end value propositions and customer scenarios
- As a self-starter you can create and manage multiple projects effectively while driving to measurable results
- Ability to work cross functionally and influence without authority
- Outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver on key milestones
As long as your schedule and position allow it, you can start your work flexibly
Working at home or in the imc office? We offer "Full flexibility, but not 100% remote". You can combine the advantages of both worlds depending on your personal preferences.
We are proud of our "Modern Workplace" and it is what we live by. With our central offices and high-quality equipment we provide the basis for successful working environment
A dedicated training program brings you closer to your objectives
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Russell Donders. Furthermore, Jennifer Wilhelm from HR will be happy to help.
Your application - Let's start.
We'll have a first phone call to see if we are a match.
In a face-to-face interview we get to know each other.
Your offer - we are happy to have you on board.
Our dynamic Marketing & Communication team members are united in more than their interest in digital trends and technologies. They all value the open corporate culture, the opportunity to let their creativity run wild and work independently, as well as good coffee. There is no “I” in this team, only a “we”. The individual strengths complement each other, such that the work helps each team member grow and support the imc growth path.
One thing is paramount for working in a diverse team across international locations: trust. There truly is no shortage of trust in this team – nor does it lack enjoyment in day-to-day work.
Gjis, Marketing Brand Manager, from London explains why his job is the perfect combination of creativity and data analysis and what the show Mad Men has to do with his job.
In this interview, visual designer Maren talks about creating digital training at imc and what is crucial for a successful workday.
This job slot with HR Manager Claire offers insights into working in international HR and why she moved from London to Saarbrücken.
Business Development ManagerProfessionalsLondonSales and Business Development
Systemadministrator als Cloud Hosting Engineer (w/m/d)ProfessionalsSaarbrückenCustomer Services & Consulting
Ausbildung zur Kauffrau/ zum Kaufmann für Büromanagement (w/m/d)ApprenticesSaarbrückenBusiness Administration
Marketing and Communications