Strategic Pre-Sales Consultant
Looking for a move from a technical role into the sales space, or maybe you were in a consultancy role and looking for a new challenge in a customer facing environment?
Love challenges - always looking for a silver lining and innovative approach to solve
Communication is your forte – you like to build meaningful relationships?
Ready to be part of a fun team that gives you independence to do your role?
Then please read on...
imc is a dynamic and innovative international Software as a Service (SaaS) Learning Management System (LMS) vendor with over 350 employees across 12 countries and a fantastic collection of well-known global brands in our portfolio. We are looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant to join our London team. We have a fantastic team who see themselves as partners to our clients, contributors to our culture by supporting one another, and focused on taking our business on its growth journey.
- Articulate imc’s portfolio of offerings to potential organisations’ business and technical users
- Work alongside the Business Development team in comprehending and articulating customer requirements to determine a final set of business requirements
- Confidently present imc products to organisations either in the pre-procurement or procurement phases
- Ensure clarity of functional and non-functional details to build and present a technical solution
- Evaluate tender opportunities and prepare detailed, eye catching responses to RFPs and RFTs during the pre-sales phase, responding to questions, proposal and business case content and RFP follow up meetings and demonstrations
- Lead follow-up meetings with potential customers to skilfully and authoritatively present product demonstrations
- Customer centricity with the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to effectively demonstrate software solutions with energy and passion to convince prospects of our solutions and key value proposition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and to collaborate with geographically distributed teams
- Your role will involve using your great personal communication skills. You will display a systematic approach to contacting prospective clients, and your technical and business understanding will enable you to work together with our technical implementation consultants
- Scrupulous attention to detail, both in terms of content and presentation
- Passionate, self-directed, and ready to jump in
- Some stuff that will be helpful but not mandatory…. a knowledge of API technology, web applications, common data formats, and cloud services
- Dutch, Swedish or other Scandinavian languages would be an advantage
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Russell Donders. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
Gjis, Marketing Brand Manager, from London explains why his job is the perfect combination of creativity and data analysis and what the show Mad Men has to do with his job.
Senior Product Marketing Manager SaaSProfessionalsLondonMarketing and Communications
(Junior) Systemadministrator - interne IT (w/m/d)JuniorsSaarbrückenIT Infrastructure
Werkstudent (w/m/d) Finance/ Finance OperationsWorking studentsSaarbrückenBusiness Administration
Sales and Business Development