E Learning, Pre-Sales Consultant
Looking for a move from a technical role into the sales space, or maybe you were in a consultancy role and looking for a new challenge in a customer facing environment?
Love a good challenge - always looking for a silver lining and innovative approach to solve them?
Communication is your forte – building meaningful relationships comes naturally?
imc is an energetic and innovative international Software as a Service (SaaS) Learning Management System (LMS) vendor with over 365 employees across 12 countries and a fantastic collection of well-known global brands in our portfolio. We are looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant to join our Singapore team. We have a fantastic team who see themselves as partners to our clients, contributors to our culture by supporting one another, and focused on taking our business on its growth journey.
What you'll be doing
- Evaluate tender opportunities and prepare detailed, eye catching responses to RFPs and RFTs during the pre-sales phase, responding to questions, proposal and business case content and RFP follow up meetings and demonstrations
- Confidently present imc products to organisations either in the pre-procurement or procurement phases
- Work alongside the Business Development team in articulating customer objectives to determine a final set of business requirements
- Ensure clarity of functional and non-functional details to build and present a technical solution
- Lead follow-up meetings with potential customers to skilfully and authoritatively present product demonstrations
What you'll need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and to collaborate with geographically distributed teams
- Scrupulous attention to detail, both in terms of content and presentation
- Customer centricity with the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to effectively demonstrate software solutions with energy and passion to convince prospects of our solutions and key value proposition
- Passionate, self-directed, and ready to jump in
As long as your schedule and position allow it, you can work flexible hours
Working at home or in the imc office? We offer "Full flexibility, but not 100% remote". You can combine the advantages of both worlds depending on your personal preferences.
A dedicated training program brings you closer to your objectives
Not only do we enjoy working together, but we also like to socialise and celebrate together. In addition, joint activities strengthen the team spirit
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Ivana Lee. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Your application - Let's start.
We'll have a first phone call to see if we are a match.
In a face-to-face interview we get to know each other.
Your offer - we are happy to have you on board.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
In this interview, Nick reveals what his most important task is as Managing Director of imc Austria and what work-life balance means to him today.
Sales and Business Development