Learning Technology Consultant Pre-Sales
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated Pre-Sales Consultant to join our team in the UK. imc is a dynamic and innovative international Software as a Service (SaaS) Learning Management System (LMS) vendor, with over 350 employees across 12 countries and a fantastic variety of well known global brands in our portfolio. You will be joining our UK Business working with customers and colleagues across the UK and the rest of the world. We have a fantastic team who see themselves as partners to our clients, contributors to our culture by supporting one another and focused on taking our business on its growth journey.
- Build in-depth knowledge of imc solutions
- Contribute to the sales strategy, prepare proposals, pitches, capability presentations including developing materials to grab attention during the pre-sales phase
- Competently and authoritatively present product demonstrations
- Evaluate tender opportunities and prepare detailed responses to RFPs and RFTs
- Run deep dive sessions with prospects and customers to explain the capabilities of our solutions
- Take a consultative approach to understand the customer needs and then design functional and technical solution proposals
- Participate in product capability assessment and validation when appropriate during the technical sales process
- Work closely with the Business Development Team and Sales Managers in seeking new customers
- Use your relationship building/influencing skills to help identify new opportunities
- Manage sales activities concentrating on our high quality and innovative learning solutions, as well as report on and prioritise sales activities accordingly
- A positive attitude, flexibility and a thirst to learn quickly
- Experience as Pre or Post-Sales Consultant or similar in a software related role (2-3 years is about right)
- An ability to work with sophisticated products (preferably SaaS) and a track record working with clients in the pre and post-sales phase, including experience in a combined pre-sales and delivery role
- Ability to effectively demonstrate software solutions with energy and passion to convince potential customers of our solutions and key value proposition.
- Ability to respond to public and private tenders/proposals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; you can work with a wide variety of people and to collaborate with geographically distributed teams.
- Your role will involve using your great personal communication skills.
- You will display a systematic approach to contacting prospective clients and your technical and business understanding will enable you to work together with our Technical Implementation Consultants
- Scrupulous attention to detail, both in terms of content and presentation
- Affinity with software such as LMS, HR Software, e-learning, Digital Content, Knowledge Management etc. would be highly beneficial
- Some stuff that will be helpful but not mandatory…. a knowledge of API technology, web applications, common data formats and cloud services.
- Willingness to sometimes travel
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Russell Donders. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Your future team comprises a diverse range of colleagues with a common goal: Helping our clients to map their professional development processes in our learning management system with great success. Each team member contributes their individual knowledge and experiences, and the combination leads to success. Willingness to help and a good sense of humour are among the key characteristics our Customer Service colleagues share.
Mutual respect is the foundation for a great team culture. The colleagues also like to get together after work to discuss projects informally.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
From Computer Science to Marketing Management, over to the Film Industry and now Business Consulting. Michele's story is quite unusal. Learn more in the latest job slot.
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
Software Implementation ConsultantProfessionalsLondonCustomer Services & Consulting
Ausbildung zum Mediengestalter (w/m/d) - Digital- und PrintApprenticesSaarbrückenContent Production
Werkstudent Sales DACH (w/m/d)Working studentsMünchenSales and Business Development
Customer Services & Consulting