Learning Software Consultant, Pre-Sales
Looking for a move from a technical role into the sales space, or maybe you were in a consultancy role and looking for a new challenge in a customer facing environment? Love a good challenge - always looking for a silver lining and innovative approach to solve them? Communication is your forte – building meaningful relationships comes naturally?
imc is an energetic and innovative international Software as a Service (SaaS) Learning Management System (LMS) provider, with over 350 employees across 12 countries and a fantastic collection of well-known global brands in our portfolio. We are looking for a Learning Software Consultant, Pre-Sales to join our growing US team. We have a fantastic team who see themselves as partners to our clients, contributors to our culture by supporting one another, and focused on taking our business on its growth journey.
Here's what you'll do
- Evaluate tender opportunities and prepare detailed, eye catching responses to RFPs and RFTs during the pre-sales phase, responding to questions, proposal and business case content and RFP follow up meetings and demonstrations
- Confidently present imc products to organisations either in the pre-procurement or procurement phases
- Work alongside the Business Development team in articulating customer objectives to determine a final set of business requirements
- Ensure clarity of functional and non-functional details to build and present a technical solution
- Lead follow-up meetings with potential customers to skilfully and authoritatively present product demonstrations
Here's what you'll need
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and to collaborate with geographically distributed teams
- Scrupulous attention to detail, both in terms of content and presentation
- Customer centricity with the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to effectively demonstrate software solutions with energy and passion to convince prospects of our solutions and key value proposition
- Passionate, self-directed, and ready to jump in
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Russell Donders. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
The reason why Uwe Hofschröer, Head of Learning Strategy Consulting, wishes that the focus should not be on a system or learning content, but rather on the needs of the employees.
Software Implementation Consultant, Learning TechnologyProfessionalsBoston, New Jersey, New York, USCustomer Services & Consulting
Key Account Manager, Saas Digital LearningProfessionalsNetherlandsSales and Business Development
Werkstudent Büromanagement (w/m/d)Working studentsFreiburgBusiness Administration
Boston, New Jersey, New York, US
Sales and Business Development