Key Account Manager
At imc we hire great people and believe it is an extremely exciting time for the digital learning industry. We reward our employees for the impact they make, and value the innovative approaches they bring. We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, energetic Key Account Manager who desires a challenge in helping grow our business in the US, through playing a lead role in individual customer satisfaction, retention, and engagement for our valued customers whilst maximising the growth potential on each account in terms of revenue.
What you'll be doing
- Owning the relationship with your customers and maintaining a strong connection through regular communications and visits
- Develop and implement well defined strategic customer plans for each customer to ensure customer retention and growth
- Expanding your accounts via up-selling and cross-selling
- Acquires new accounts by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities with new customers
- Developing knowledge of our product and customer usage scenarios to provide strategic consulting and long-term support of existing customers.
- Exploring opportunities for innovative solutions with the clients and developing proposals for additional products and services
- Ensuring imc is meeting its obligations of our customer contracts, and pro-actively identifying and escalating areas of risk
- Actively working with customers to seek referrals, references and case studies to help us leverage our relationships into new customers
- Processing of enquiries, offers preparations, conducting negotiations of price and contract conditions
- Managing the end-to-end renewal and re-contracting process with customers over their lifetime
- Financial controlling, account reporting and revenue forecasting
What you'll need
- Ability to build outstanding relationships with our clients
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Business minded ability to enable genuine business outcomes for both imc and our customers
- Ability to run inspiring meetings and workshops with customers
- Financial aptitude to manage financials associated with customers (quotes, orders, invoicing, annual revenues)
- Strong understanding of our business software (full training will be given)
- Ability to up and cross sell to an existing customer base and maximise revenue
- Ability to effectively challenge customers and colleagues
- Excellent influencing and negotiations skills
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Russell Donders. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
The reason why Uwe Hofschröer, Head of Learning Strategy Consulting, wishes that the focus should not be on a system or learning content, but rather on the needs of the employees.
Strategic Pre-Sales ConsultantProfessionalsMelbourneSales and Business Development
Dutch Speaking Software Implementation Consultant - Project ManagerProfessionalsLondonCustomer Services & Consulting
Werkstudent Cyber Security (w/m/d)Working studentsMünchenContent Production
Atlanta Georgia, Raleigh North Carolina, US
Sales and Business Development