Instructional Designer - Digital Learning
Are you ready to work for a remarkable organisation who prides itself on its progressive connected company culture and diverse workforce? A company that guarantees new challenges and exciting development opportunities? Would you enjoy a role where you can work flexibly, manage your own diary? Are you a fun, talented, authentic, passionate, and inspiring Learning Designer who wants to continue to progress an amazing career and develop yourself in the meantime? … then keep reading.
We are looking for a creative candidate to join our global content team and get their teeth stuck into instructional design for imc´s world class learning solutions. We are looking for an experienced self-starter who will bring contemporary ideas and share this knowledge with their colleagues. This role would be perfect for you if you have spent time creating corporate learning content or you’ve worked with another vendor, and you're now looking for a flexible parttime role within an energetic consulting environment, dealing with a wide variety of learning projects and clients.
Checkout some of the stuff we develop - Cyber Crime Time Game !
Sounds exciting ….? then come work for us!
- Design of exciting, all-encompassing ideas and concepts for learning
- Development and implementation of creative ideas within the framework of templates, concepts, and storyboards
- Working with a wide variety of internal and external/freelance resources (illustrators, technical developers, designers, motion graphic artists etc.) to produce kick ass learning solutions
- Supporting proposals, estimating, pitches and bids
- Apply adult learning and instructional design theories to learning material
- Maintenance of all relevant project documentation
- Relevant academic qualifications and/or at least 3 years of experience as an Instructional Designer/Learning Experience Designer
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development and writing of eLearning and face-to-face resources (we are not looking for authoring tool developers, though it is useful if you have knowledge of these tools!)
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Expert MS Office skills and a whiz with PowerPoint!
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects and deliver against tight deadlines
- A friendly, team-focused disposition
- Inspiring content is as important to you as a structured approach and following efficient processes
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Tyson Priddle. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
Gjis, Marketing Brand Manager, from London explains why his job is the perfect combination of creativity and data analysis and what the show Mad Men has to do with his job.
Technical Software ConsultantProfessionalsLondonSoftware Development
Software Developer Customer Solutions - Technical ConsultingProfessionalsLondonSoftware Development
Software Implementation Consultant - Learning TechnologyProfessionalsChinaCustomer Services & Consulting