Software Incident Specialist APAC
It is a very exciting time for the digital learning industry. Businesses are transforming the way they train and develop their employees, and wider stakeholder network. This is a great opportunity to join the industry and imc as we continue our growth journey. We are looking for an enthusiastic Software Incident Specialist, with 2 to 3 years technical experience in a support role, to join our team in Melbourne and cover our APAC region, which is operating the cloud-based, award-winning software platforms of imc - AG. A person who wants to grow together with us and shows the same “Passion for Learning” as we do.
- Communicating with our customers to resolve technical problems (no call centre activity)
- Understanding the customers’ needs and help them find a solution
- Undertaking a deep analysis of incoming technical tickets and where possible resolving them, before forwarding to hosting or software development teams
- Processing, prioritizing, classifying, documenting, and monitoring incidents in our ticket system (Jira)
- Performing root cause analysis of errors, also in co-operation with other departments, including the provision of a workaround or solution
- Coordinating incident analysis and resolution efforts between the service desk, hosting, and software development teams
- Supporting the service desk team with technical issues
- Creation and maintenance of entries in our knowledge base
- Experience or successful degree in the IT field
- Support experience in the IT environment, as well as knowledge in log and error analysis of web applications desirable
- Practical experience in working with SQL, HTML, XML, CSS, Java
- Excellent English a must, German would be a BIG plus
- Ability to work in a team, customer, and solution orientated environment, as well as super analytical skills
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Russell Donders. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
Gjis, Marketing Brand Manager, from London explains why his job is the perfect combination of creativity and data analysis and what the show Mad Men has to do with his job.
Senior Product Marketing Manager SaaSProfessionalsLondonMarketing and Communications
(Junior) Systemadministrator - interne IT (w/m/d)JuniorsSaarbrückenIT Infrastructure
Werkstudent (w/m/d) Finance/ Finance OperationsWorking studentsSaarbrückenBusiness Administration
Sales and Business Development