Head of Support - Digital Learning Solutions (f/m/d)
As imc’s global Head of Support (f/m/d), you are mainly responsible to deliver an excellent support service to our global customers. Through our digital learning solutions, in particular with the imc Learning Suite, we empower people to master their professional challenges.
You will also be responsible for setting up, managing and developing our international, highly qualified support team.
Your leadership qualities, your strong service and quality mindset, your technical affinity, and your expertise in complex web applications will guarantee your success in this position.
From an operational perspective, together with your team, you are investigating and responding to queries that our customers raise including technical questions and change requests. With our global customers, we mainly communicate via the Service Desk (ticket-based system) but also via email, phone and web sessions.
- Managing and strategically developing the imc international support function
- Ongoing improvement of structures, processes, and documentation in the area of support, including communication with our customers
- Inspiring, coaching and motivating the global support team based in various imc locations
- Close cooperation with other departments to guarantee the best possible processing of customer inquiries
- Operational support for the teams and handling escalations
- Implementation and monitoring of data protection and data security requirements in the area of customer support
- Contributing to company Security and Risk boards and audits
- You have several years of successful experience in a similar position with both a technical and customer exposure
- You have a passion for using complex software solutions and you like solving and communicating around challenging customer queries
- You are a pragmatic problem solver, you are well organized and act as role model for a growth mindset
- You love to inspire and lead a team to enable them to create value to our customers
- You are able to both take decisions when necessary and collaborate across functions
- Strong communication skills both in German and English
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Christian Zimmer. Furthermore, Desirée Stroh from HR will be happy to help.
Your future team comprises a diverse range of colleagues with a common goal: Helping our clients to map their professional development processes in our learning management system with great success. Each team member contributes their individual knowledge and experiences, and the combination leads to success. Willingness to help and a good sense of humour are among the key characteristics our Customer Service colleagues share.
Mutual respect is the foundation for a great team culture. The colleagues also like to get together after work to discuss projects informally.
The reason why Uwe Hofschröer, Head of Learning Strategy Consulting, wishes that the focus should not be on a system or learning content, but rather on the needs of the employees.
Somewhere in between genius and madness: From the life of our IT system administrator Raffael
In this Interview, Suwhathi reveals how she became a hosting engineer at imc and what she thinks of the supposed male domains in IT.
Content Marketing Manager DACH (w/m/d) - TeilzeitProfessionalsSaarbrückenMarketing and Communications
Content Marketing Manager DACH (w/m/d) - TeilzeitProfessionalsFreiburgMarketing and Communications
Content Marketing Manager DACH (w/m/d) - TeilzeitProfessionalsEssenMarketing and Communications
Customer Services & Consulting