Front End Developer
We are looking for talented and passionate developers, eager to join our international SCRUM teams developing the software products of imc AG. We guarantee new challenges and exciting development opportunities every day in addition to our strong employee benefits.
- Develop shared components (React/Angular) for our award-winning learning management solution. Translate static layouts (wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes) into a working application
- Analyse business requirements, design technical solutions based on multiple technologies, implement and test them
- Take part in all development phases and continuously improve our processes/technologies
- Adapt to complex projects, build know-how, share it and coach your colleagues
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in development, preferably in an Agile environment
- Familiar with cross-platform, cross device and multi-browser issues
- Working experience with Java/PHP/C# or knowledge about mobile development (Android/iOS) would be a big plus
- Ability to produce high-quality code, knowledge about testing tools and frameworks (JUnit, Selenium, Karma) would be an advantage
- Fluency in English is mandatory
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Nicolae Purcar. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Working in one of our international teams at the Saarbrücken, Sibiu, Melbourne or Freiburg location, our products and projects provide you with continuous professional development opportunities. We are particularly proud of the diversity in our teams: The range of experiences and wealth of ideas our colleagues are contributing help to maintain a leading edge with our technology and continuously improve our products.
We largely use an agile approach, working in Scrum teams with great focus on professionalism and quality. We never make do with half a job. We strive for solid and viable solutions. We give you the freedom to work independently while supporting you where we can.
Sim loves Indian food and travelled from India to Australia to work at imc as a software developer.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? No way! In the job-slot interview, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work.
Project Manager Kenny speaks about unexpected trips, false stereotypes and the perfect team in this interview.
- Juniors, Professionals
- Software Development