Frontend Developer - Digital School Platform
We are looking for a passionate, communicative and talented developer, eager to join our international project team developing a brand-new and innovative Digital School Platform. You will develop front-end microservices to extend an existing cloud-based multi-tennant learning management system. We guarantee new challenges and exciting development opportunities every day, in addition to our substantial employee benefits.
- For our Digital School Platform, develop tools that empower pupils, students, teachers and administrators during the pandemic crisis and for 21st century education.
- Together with the team invent and implement hands-on solutions to the problems that our users really face when transforming school education
- Develop new UI components (in React) or adapt the existing LMS modules to match the requirements of our Digital School Platform
- Translate static layouts (wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes) into a working application
- Analyse requirements, design technical solutions based on multiple technologies, implement and test them
- Support as a developer the whole product innovation process - from the first idea through iterative development of minimum viable products with validation and evaluation in prototype, pilot and full production scenarios
- At least 2 years of experience in software development (preferably in Agile-SCRUM)
- Experience with Web/App servers, familiar with cross-platform, cross-device, and multi-browser issues
- Working experience with Java/PHP/C# or knowledge about mobile dev. (Android/iOS) would be a big plus
- Ability to produce high-quality code, knowledge about testing tools and frameworks, would be an advantage
- Pioneering spirit and adaptability to a dynamic work environment
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to learn fast and adapt to the e-learning domain
- Fluency in English is mandatory
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Nicolae Purcar. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Working in one of our international teams at the Saarbrücken, Sibiu, Melbourne or Freiburg location, our products and projects provide you with continuous professional development opportunities. We are particularly proud of the diversity in our teams: The range of experiences and wealth of ideas our colleagues are contributing help to maintain a leading edge with our technology and continuously improve our products.
We largely use an agile approach, working in Scrum teams with great focus on professionalism and quality. We never make do with half a job. We strive for solid and viable solutions. We give you the freedom to work independently while supporting you where we can.
Sim loves Indian food and travelled from India to Australia to work at imc as a software developer.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? No way! In the job-slot interview, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work.
In this interview, Lia talks about her work as a product manager and what she has in common with orchestra conductors.