Software Implementation Consultant
At imc we hire great people. We work in global but small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused projects. We reward our employees for the impact they make, and value the innovative approaches they bring. We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, energetic, and highly motivated individual who desires a challenging consulting role and thrives on delivering successful projects. To succeed in the role, you’ll be able to pick up things quickly, have super technical skills and a thrive at challenging problems. If you speak Dutch, Swedish or German, that would be really advantageous.
As an imc Software Implementation Consultant, you will be working on delivering new customer projects, as well as working with our existing customers to deliver ongoing work packages for our leading learning management system and other imc software products.
Your role will involve working closely with both our experienced local team (and maybe sometimes further afield), as well as with our international colleagues, so you’ll have good support to develop into the role.
- Manage end-to-end implementation projects for our customers
- Run workshops with customers to understand their requirements and provide an insight into solutions
- Analyse customer requirements to form solution designs and specification documents
- Perform software configurations based on specifications
- Define and configure interfaces (batch .csv, SSO, API etc.)
- Write test cases and complete end to end testing, as well as supporting our customers in their own testing
- Diagnose and report system errors as well as test fixes
- Running training workshops and coaching sessions with the customer teams
- Support pre-sales activities including technical tender responses and pitches
- Project management and package delivery using waterfall and agile methods
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present and run both functional and technical meetings and workshops
- Problem solving, solution focused mindset with a desire to learn
- Customer driven with ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to travel within the UK and internationally
- Ability to challenge customers and colleagues effectively and supportive
- Degree qualified in IT related field with relevant experience
- Understanding of SQL database driven web-based applications
- Experience consulting or configuring of business software systems (LMS)
- Knowledge of SSO solutions, APIs and interfacing protocols beneficial
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Russell Donders. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
Gjis, Marketing Brand Manager, from London explains why his job is the perfect combination of creativity and data analysis and what the show Mad Men has to do with his job.
Werkstudent (w/m/d) im Bereich New Media (Qualitätssicherung)Working studentsFreiburgContent Production
Werkstudent (w/m/d) im Bereich New Media (Qualitätssicherung)Working studentsSaarbrückenContent Production
Referent Digitale Schule (w/m/d)ProfessionalsEssen, München, SaarbrückenSales and Business Development
Customer Services & Consulting