Your experience starts with us and lives on in the service of our clients.
We provide exceptional outcomes through technology, content and strategy.
- Customer Facing | Sales Conversion | Relationship Management
- Drive new Sales Opportunities | Respond to tenders and proposals
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated individual who is looking for a Learning Software Consultant Pre-sales role. To succeed in the position, you’ll be a fast learner with good technical skills, positive, great with our potential customers and a real problem solver.
Your role will involve working closely with both our experienced local team (and maybe sometimes further afield), as well as with our international colleagues, so you’ll have great support to develop in the role.
- Build in-depth knowledge of imc solutions
- Contribute to the sales strategy, prepare proposals, pitches, capability presentations including developing materials to grab attention during the pre-sales phase
- Skilfully and authoritatively present product demonstrations
- Evaluate tender opportunities and prepare detailed responses to RFPs and RFTs
- Run deep dive sessions with prospects and customers to explain the capabilities of our solutions
- Take a consultative approach to understand the customer need, and then design functional and technical solution proposals
- Participate in product capability assessment and validation when appropriate during the technical sales process.
- Work closely with the business development team and sales managers in seeking new prospects
- Use your relationship building/influencing skills to help identify new opportunities
- Manage sales activities concentrating on our high quality and innovative learning solutions as well as report on and prioritise sales activities accordingly
- Experience as pre or post sales consultant or similar in a software related role (2 – 3 years is about right)
- An ability to work with sophisticated products (preferably SaaS), and a track record working with clients in the pre and post sales phase including experience in a combined pre-sales and delivery role
- Ability to effectively demonstrate software solutions with energy and passion to convince prospects of our solutions and key value proposition.
- Ability to respond to public and private tenders/proposals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and to collaborate with geographically distributed teams.
- Your role will involve using your great personal communication skills. You will display a systematic approach to contacting prospective clients, and your technical and business understanding will enable you to work hand-in-hand with our technical implementation consultants
- Scrupulous attention to detail, both in terms of content and presentation
- Affinity with software such as LMS, HR Software, e-learning, Digital Content, Knowledge Management etc. would be highly beneficial
- Some stuff that will be helpful but not mandatory…. a knowledge of API technology, web applications, common data formats, and cloud services.
- Willingness to travel interstate and possibly some international
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Daniel Antman. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
Project Manager Kenny speaks about unexpected trips, false stereotypes and the perfect team in this interview.
Software Berater Digitale Lerntechnologien - Initiativbewerbung (w/m/d)ProfessionalsMunichCustomer Services & Consulting
Learning Software Consultant (Pre-Sales)ProfessionalsMelbourneSales and Business Development
Visual Designer Motion / 3D (w/m/d)ProfessionalsFreiburgVisual & Motion Design
Sales and Business Development