Dutch Speaking Software Implementation Consultant
imc is an energetic and innovative international Software as a Service (SaaS) Learning Management System (LMS) vendor, with over 350 employees across 12 countries and a fantastic collection of well-known global brands in our portfolio. We are looking for a Dutch speaking, Software Implementation Consultant with strong project management skills to join our colleagues in London.
We have a fabulous team who see themselves as partners to our clients, contributors to our culture by supporting one another, and focused on taking our business on its growth journey.
What you'll be doing
- Project management and package delivery with an ability to effectively manage project scope, time, and budget
- Analysing and understanding our customers' requirements to form solution designs and specification documents
- Proactively consult our customers throughout a project on imc’s software solutions
- Performing software configurations, to a high standard, based on specifications
- Supporting the wider imc team including doing demos, presentations, completing technical tender responses and pitches
- Diagnosing and reporting system errors as well as test fixes
What you'll need
- Partnering with our clients to give them the best fit solution for their needs
- Fluency in Dutch and English essential, German would be a big plus
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience consulting or configuring of business software systems (LMS)
- Problem solving, purposeful mindset with a desire to learn
- Customer driven with ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to present and run both functional and technical meetings and workshops
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Koven Minien. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Your future team comprises a diverse range of colleagues with a common goal: Helping our clients to map their professional development processes in our learning management system with great success. Each team member contributes their individual knowledge and experiences, and the combination leads to success. Willingness to help and a good sense of humour are among the key characteristics our Customer Service colleagues share.
Mutual respect is the foundation for a great team culture. The colleagues also like to get together after work to discuss projects informally.
Gjis, Marketing Brand Manager, from London explains why his job is the perfect combination of creativity and data analysis and what the show Mad Men has to do with his job.
From Computer Science to Marketing Management, over to the Film Industry and now Business Consulting. Michele's story is quite unusal. Learn more in the latest job slot.
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
Customer Services & Consulting