DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
As a DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) you will be part of our evolving DevOps team. We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague working at our headquarters in Saarbrücken.
- Automation and Streamlining of Build, Test, Deploy and Monitoring processes for various high-quality, high-performance software products and cloud services
- Improvement and optimization of existing continuous integration / continuous delivery pipelines
- Codeline & System setup, change set management, merge conflict resolution in close collaboration with developers
- Maintenance of a continuous inspection system and associated rule sets
- Working in agile software development projects following SCRUM
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Several years of experience in software development, Source code affinity
- Experience with “scripting languages" like shell scripting, Python, NodeJS for automation tasks
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with CI/CD tools, Cloud, Containers, Virtualization is a plus
- Knowledge in JIRA, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Grunt, SVN, GIT, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, SonarQube, AWS and/or Azure is a plus
- Basic knowledge of methods, tools and processes in agile software development
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken) is mandatory, knowledge of German language is a plus
- Coordination/ Collaboration with Development, Hosting and IT departments
- Structured approach paying high attention to details
- Ability to see the big picture while identifying sweet spots for optimizations
- Motivation to work well within a team as well as individually
- Ability to communicate effectively in the workplace, both verbally and in writing
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Patrick Pekczynski. Furthermore, Melanie Michely from HR will be happy to help.
Working in one of our international teams at the Saarbrücken, Sibiu, Melbourne or Freiburg location, our products and projects provide you with continuous professional development opportunities. We are particularly proud of the diversity in our teams: The range of experiences and wealth of ideas our colleagues are contributing help to maintain a leading edge with our technology and continuously improve our products.
We largely use an agile approach, working in Scrum teams with great focus on professionalism and quality. We never make do with half a job. We strive for solid and viable solutions. We give you the freedom to work independently while supporting you where we can.
In this job slot, our Technical Consultant Gajan breaks down the stereotype of loner techies and tells us more about the exciting work in the field of Technical Consulting.
Only notorious naggers work in quality assurance? No way! In the job-slot interview, QA specialist Ioana explains what icebergs have to do with her daily work.
Find out what four wins and software architecture have in common in this interview with Eric.