Customer Success Manager (Account Management) SaaS Digital Learning
It is a very exciting time for the digital learning industry. Businesses are transforming the way they train and develop their employees and wider stakeholder network. This is your opportunity to join the industry and imc as we continue our growth journey. We are looking for someone with 3-4 years’ experience (that is about the right level for this role) with a passion for driving brilliant customer engagement and relationships
- Continuously maintain a deep understanding of our product solutions and be the subject matter expert for the imc product suite
- Drive additional revenue opportunities working with clients to identify new solutions and actively encourage up-selling and cross-selling
- Strive to achieve highest level of customer satisfaction utilising available resources in an efficient and effective manner
- Champion the imc roadmap to build client advocacy and assist in the development of customer success stories
- Maintain all documentation in imc’s document management system
- Monthly account reporting and forecasting including management in CRM
- Customer driven with a positive attitude, always responsive to customer needs
- Ability to analyse data, derive insights into solutions and use that for the purpose of continuous improvement
- Proficiency with technology and sophisticated software products (preferably SaaS)
- Experience and/or aptitude to build strong client and internal stakeholder relationships
- Proficient with CRM systems (Dynamics regarded highly)
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Russell Donders. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
Gjis, Marketing Brand Manager, from London explains why his job is the perfect combination of creativity and data analysis and what the show Mad Men has to do with his job.
Customer Success Manager (Account Management) SaaS Digital LearningProfessionalsMelbourneSales and Business Development
Incident Manager (w/m/d)ProfessionalsFreiburgCustomer Services & Consulting
Incident Manager (w/m/d)ProfessionalsEssenCustomer Services & Consulting
Sales and Business Development