Content Marketing Manager
Are you the queen or king of digital content? Then we are looking for you to join our marketing team as imc’s new Content Marketing Manager.
imc is an energetic and innovative international Software as a Service (SaaS) Learning Management System (LMS) vendor, with over 350 employees across 12 countries and a fantastic collection of well-known global brands in our portfolio.
We are looking for an awesome candidate with a perfect feel for (marketing) language to join our initiative-taking team of marketing professionals, in which you will be our content owner. You will collaborate closely with the team, as well as with external freelancers and agencies to make sure that all our marketing messaging is spot on.
Your content leads the way in our customer’s journey and your keen interest in data-driven storytelling drives you to constantly find new and better ways to this. From drawing attention through eye-catching ad copy and nurturing the right audience through compelling website content, to converting them into leads through your sharp messaging and smart CTAs.
What you'll be doing
- Guide the customer journey and create phenomenal, audience-centric content to drive awareness, demand, and lead generation
- Constantly identify untapped opportunities and improve our content marketing strategy for our international markets
- Deliver, and support to deliver spot on digital content, like website articles, case studies, playbooks, infographics, videos, educational content, etc
- Tailor content for every channel, whether it is for social media, our website, newsletters, ads, (automated) email campaigns, or landing pages
Our dream candidate…
- Experience (3 years is about right) in (B2B) Content Marketing, SEO, Digital Content Creation, Copywriting, or other relevant marketing roles
- Speaks perfect English
- Has strong writing and editing skills and a passion for bringing ideas to life
- Has experience in optimising content for ”B2B conversions / lead generation”
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Gijs Daemen. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Our dynamic Marketing & Communication team members are united in more than their interest in digital trends and technologies. They all value the open corporate culture, the opportunity to let their creativity run wild and work independently, as well as good coffee. There is no “I” in this team, only a “we”. The individual strengths complement each other, such that the work helps each team member grow and support the imc growth path.
One thing is paramount for working in a diverse team across international locations: trust. There truly is no shortage of trust in this team – nor does it lack enjoyment in day-to-day work.
Gjis, Marketing Brand Manager, from London explains why his job is the perfect combination of creativity and data analysis and what the show Mad Men has to do with his job.
In this interview, visual designer Maren talks about creating digital training at imc and what is crucial for a successful workday.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Werkstudent Cyber Security (w/m/d)Working studentsMünchenContent Production
Werkstudent Reporting and Business Intelligence (m/w/d)Working studentsMünchenSales and Business Development
Technical Writer - Digital Learning Software (w/m/d)ProfessionalsMünchenAgile Product Innovation
Marketing and Communications