Cloud Hosting Engineer
It is a very exciting time for the digital learning industry. Businesses are transforming the way they train and develop their employees and wider stakeholder network. This is your opportunity to join the industry and imc as we continue our growth journey. We are looking for an enthusiastic Cloud Hosting Engineer, to join our team in Melbourne, which is operating the cloud-based, award-winning software platforms of imc - AG.
Here’s what you will be doing
- You will take care of setting up customer systems in the cloud and support our customer consultants in the introduction of our learning management system
- You will install and administer server components for the operation of web applications in the cloud
- You will internally network the technical and IT departments of our renowned customers
- You will ensure the trouble-free operation and continuous availability of applications, (web) server systems and databases
- Automating the creation of environments
- Monitoring the customer infrastructure and creating backup scenarios
- Process and performance optimisation (e.g., by developing software tools to ensure global cloud operations)
Here’s what you will need
- Vocational training as an IT specialist or IT system administrator or comparable training or studies
- Ideally approximately 3 years of professional experience in the IT environment
- First professional experience in the support of hosting infrastructures (Windows Server and/or Linux systems)
- First practical experience in the administration of web applications and their components (Tomcat, Apache, database servers)
- Knowledge in automation (batch jobs, scripting) is an advantage
- German language is also a huge advantage
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Russell Donders. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
The reason why Uwe Hofschröer, Head of Learning Strategy Consulting, wishes that the focus should not be on a system or learning content, but rather on the needs of the employees.
Software Implementation Consultant, Learning TechnologyProfessionalsBoston, New Jersey, New York, USCustomer Services & Consulting
Key Account Manager, Saas Digital LearningProfessionalsNetherlandsSales and Business Development
Werkstudent Büromanagement (w/m/d)Working studentsFreiburgBusiness Administration