Business Development Manager
At imc we hire great people and believe it is a very exciting time for the digital learning industry. We are on the look-out for an energetic individual who desires a challenging Business Development role who, has a passion for uncovering new business opportunities together with technology, learning and digital software, to join our growing US team.
What you'll be doing
- Hunting” for new business, using your own prospecting techniques to build a steady pipeline of prospective customers
- Act as the face of imc representing the company at events (e.g. speaking), with the press/PR, and establishing yourself as a trusted person in the market related to learning technology solutions
- Arrange meetings, using your relationship building/influencing skills and a "consultative selling approach"
- Identifying priority sectors, businesses within them, and the key influencers/decision makers
- Ability to effectively demonstrate software solutions with energy and passion to convince potential customers of our solutions and key value proposition
- Prepare proposals, pitches, capability presentations and develop materials to grab attention during the sales phase
- Convince customers to close the deal and negotiating contracts
- Willingness to sometimes travel
What you'll need
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail, both in terms of content and presentation
- Ability to work with sophisticated software products - an affinity for technology and software
- Ability to respond to RFP requests for proposals
- Negotiation and strong stakeholder management skills
- Affinity with software such as LMS, HR Software, e-learning, Digital Content, Knowledge Management etc. would be highly beneficial
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Russell Donders. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
The reason why Uwe Hofschröer, Head of Learning Strategy Consulting, wishes that the focus should not be on a system or learning content, but rather on the needs of the employees.
Werkstudent Cyber Security (w/m/d)Working studentsMünchenContent Production
Werkstudent Reporting and Business Intelligence (m/w/d)Working studentsMünchenSales and Business Development
Technical Writer - Digital Learning Software (w/m/d)ProfessionalsMünchenAgile Product Innovation
Atlanta Georgia, Raleigh North Carolina
Sales and Business Development