Business Development Manager, SaaS, Learning Technology
At imc Learning, we're in the business of building an exceptional team because we know that great people drive success. At imc, we don't just hire employees; we welcome passionate individuals who are ready to evangelize our world-class award-winning Learning Management System to Enterprise Customers. We value innovation and reward our team members for the positive impact they bring to the table.
We are searching for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join our vibrant team in Singapore. If you're someone who has a passion for selling and hitting targets, who thrives on challenges and wants to play a pivotal role in the growth of our core business, this might be the opportunity for you. Come be a part of our exciting journey as we maximize the growth potential and build lasting relationships with our valued customers.
If you have been successful as a Sales Development Rep, Pre-Sales Consultant, Software Delivery Consultant and as a next step, strive to become a full-cycle Business Development Manager, this might be the right role for you.
- Lead the end-to-end sales process for imc’s world-class multi-award-winning Learning Management System “imc Learning Suite”, and to be the main point of contact from imc to the customer which includes prospecting, strategy development, discovery, solutioning, demonstrating, negotiating, closing and handover to the delivery and customer success teams.
- Developing and implementing well defined strategic plans for your target accounts.
- Acquiring new customer accounts by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Leading the opportunity and navigating relationships with client stakeholders and imc internally towards the end goal of converting the client to be imc’s customer.
- Working with the customers and our internal teams (locally, regionally and globally) to analyse requirements, prepare function and technical solution proposals and draft statements of work to address customer problems.
- Ensuring a successful handover to the Delivery, Customer Success and Account Management teams.
- Being an ambassador for imc Learning and networking at conferences and events.
- Offer preparations, RFP’s, tenders, conducting negotiations of price and contract conditions.
- Preparing and participating in weekly reporting meetings and quarterly business reviews.
- Ensuring the CRM is up-to-date and leveraging available sales tools to maximize efficiency and outcomes.
- Client-centricity with the ability to build value-driven, long-term relationships with prospective customers and senior stakeholders with the ultimate goal to convert and win the account.
- Excellent listening and curiosity skills to accurately understand and respond to client pain-points at each stage of the sales process.
- Ability to navigate and understand complex business software, and translate its value to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Highly responsive and communicative (both internally and externally), with an attention to detail and quality.
- Business minded ability to enable bona fide business outcomes for both imc and our customers.
- Experience with one or several of the following would be desired, although not mandatory: consulting, learning tech, digital learning, project delivery, customer service.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics, ZoomInfo is desired, but not mandatory.
- Legally able to work in Singapore (i.e. Citizen, Permanent Resident or possess other valid work permits like Long Term Visitor Pass). At this time, imc is unable to sponsor any employment passes.
- We are accepting applications with direct and indirect experience.
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Russell Donders. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
In this interview, Nick reveals what his most important task is as Managing Director of imc Austria and what work-life balance means to him today.
Content Marketing Manager DACH (w/m/d) - TeilzeitProfessionalsSaarbrückenMarketing and Communications
Content Marketing Manager DACH (w/m/d) - TeilzeitProfessionalsFreiburgMarketing and Communications
Content Marketing Manager DACH (w/m/d) - TeilzeitProfessionalsEssenMarketing and Communications
Sales and Business Development