Business Development Associate | SaaS Digital Learning
It is a very exciting time for the digital learning industry. Businesses are transforming the way they train and develop their employees and wider stakeholder network. This is your opportunity to join the industry and imc as we continue our growth journey. We are looking for someone with 3-4 years’ experience (that is about the right level for this role) with a passion for uncovering new business opportunities as well as an affinity for technology, learning and digital software.
- Prospect for new customer contacts using your skills in both online and in-person settings
- Arrange meetings, using your relationship building/influencing skills and a "consultative selling approach"
- Identifying priority sectors, businesses within them, and the key influencers/decision makers
- Prepare proposals, pitches, capability presentations incl. developing materials to grab attention during the sales phase
- Manage sales activities concentrating on our high quality and innovative learning solutions
- Effective use of the CRM including reporting on and prioritising sales activities
- Ability to work with sophisticated software products - an affinity for technology and software
- Negotiation and strong stakeholder management skills
- A systematic approach to contacting prospective customers
- Ability and capacity to build in-depth knowledge of IMC solutions
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS), HR Software, e-learning, digital content, knowledge management (highly regarded)
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Russell Donders. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
Project Manager Kenny speaks about unexpected trips, false stereotypes and the perfect team in this interview.
Software Implementation ConsultantProfessionalsLondonCustomer Services & Consulting
Ausbildung zum Mediengestalter (w/m/d) - Digital- und PrintApprenticesSaarbrückenContent Production
Werkstudent Sales DACH (w/m/d)Working studentsMünchenSales and Business Development
Sales and Business Development