Art Director/ Team Lead Visual Design (f/m/d)
You love to visualise ideas - and bring them to life? Now it' s your turn to take on responsibility for a driven creative team?
Perfect! That's exactly who we're looking for as Art Director / Team Lead Visual Design (f/m/d) - located in Germany.
- Your most important task is to motivate, develop and coordinate your team - this includes coaching, scheduling and coordinating with other departments such as UX, Web Development and Project Management.
- In addition, you will work operationally on design concepts for various digital formats such as apps, web specials, serious games and interactive videos.
- You support our New Business Team with pitches and contribute to the development of new multi-media learning formats.
How this could look like? For example: Cyber Crime Time – The Game - awarded with The FWA- and CSS Design Award.
- Several years of experience in a senior role in visual design / user interface design (ideally in a digital agency, marketing or motion).
- Leadership experience or interest in a team management role.
- Interest in digital learning - it's our business, it's what everything will be about.
- You stay on top of large projects - inspiring designs are just as important to you as a structured approach and efficient processes.
- You combine your creative talent with a strong customer/brand orientation and an understanding of what is technically feasible.
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Malte Thiele. Furthermore, Denise Schu from HR will be happy to help.
Our Content Production and Design colleagues are as diverse as our training formats. And yet, the team sticks together. You are never stuck for help, inspiration or insights. Creativity and cooperation are crucial: Innovations need open communication and feedback. For example, we use playdays to collaborate on the development of our division and our formats. While the work is project-based, the team is always good for a laugh.
In this interview Philipp tells us what he really does as an instructional designer and why he needs a lot of empathy and diplomacy for some of our clients.
In this interview, visual designer Maren talks about creating digital training at imc and what is crucial for a successful workday.
Apprenticeship or university degree? In this interview, media designer Vanessa explains why she chose the first option.
Deutschlandweit, Standortunabhängig (Deutschland)
Visual & Motion Design