Art Director/ Senior Visual Designer (f/m/d)
You just love to visualise ideas and bring them to life?
That´s how it can look like: Cyber Crime Time – The Game - awarded with The FWA- and CSS Design Award.
To strengthen our creative team, we are looking for an Art Director / Senior Visual Designer (f/m/d)- based in Germany or Europe.
- You will work on creative ideas and concepts for digital formats such as web specials, communication campaigns, serious games and interactive videos.
- You create mood boards, pitch designs and host brainstorming sessions.
- You inspire others with your enthusiasm and ideas and drive them - together with a team of creative colleagues - from the first draft to the finished project.
- You mentor colleagues, delegate tasks and review concepts, designs and prototypes.
- A passion for everything visual, user interfaces and creative communication concepts.
- Several years of experience as a screen designer, user interface designer and/or (junior) art director.
- You have a lot of experience with current design tools like XD, Sketch or Figma - and the knowledge of what is technically feasible.
- Interest in digital learning - that's our business, that's what it's all about.
Not a must, but definitely a big plus: You have experience with 2D/3D motion design, are good at drawing and developing graphics, characters, infographics in vector, line/stroke or 3D or have experience with design systems & responsive web design.
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Malte Thiele. Furthermore, Denise Schu from HR will be happy to help.
Our Content Production and Design colleagues are as diverse as our training formats. And yet, the team sticks together. You are never stuck for help, inspiration or insights. Creativity and cooperation are crucial: Innovations need open communication and feedback. For example, we use playdays to collaborate on the development of our division and our formats. While the work is project-based, the team is always good for a laugh.
In this interview Philipp tells us what he really does as an instructional designer and why he needs a lot of empathy and diplomacy for some of our clients.
In this interview, visual designer Maren talks about creating digital training at imc and what is crucial for a successful workday.
Apprenticeship or university degree? In this interview, media designer Vanessa explains why she chose the first option.
Art Director / Senior Visual Designer (f/m/d)BerufserfahreneDeutschlandweit, Standortunabhängig (Deutschland)Visual & Motion Design
Art Director / Senior Visual Designer (w/m/d)BerufserfahreneEssenVisual & Motion Design
Art Director / Senior Visual Designer (w/m/d)BerufserfahreneSaarbrückenVisual & Motion Design
- Mehr laden
Deutschlandweit, Standortunabhängig (Deutschland)
Visual & Motion Design