Account Executive - Digital Learning
At imc we hire great people and believe it is a very exciting time for the digital learning industry. We reward our employees for the impact they make, and value innovative approaches they bring. We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, Account Executive, to join our Melbourne team. Someone who desires a challenge in helping grow our business, through playing a lead role in individual customer satisfaction, retention, and engagement for our valued customers whilst maximising the growth potential on each account in terms of revenue.
What you'll be doing
- Owning the relationship with your customer accounts (both existing and new) and maintaining a strong connection through regular interaction and engagement.
- Developing and implementing well defined strategic plans for managing both your current and target accounts.
- Acquiring new customer accounts by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, as well as by expanding existing customer accounts via up-selling and cross-selling.
- Working with the customers and our internal teams to analyse requirements, prepare function and technical solution proposals and draft statements of work to address customer problems.
- Processing of incoming enquiries, offer preparations, RFP’s, tenders, conducting negotiations of price and contract conditions.
What you'll need
- Client centric with the ability to build outstanding relationships with our clients
- Excellent listening skills to accurately understand client pain points
- Ability to navigate and understand all aspects of complex business software, and translate its value to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Highly responsive and communicative (both internally and externally), with an attention to detail and quality
- Business minded ability to enable bona fide business outcomes for both imc and our customers
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Your skills and expertise are our focus, no matter who you are or where you come from. We value diversity, and promote inclusion, and are proud of our diverse teams, so join us and bring your perspective to imc.
Do you want to know more about the job or do you have any further questions? You can get answers of a functional nature from Ivana Lee. Furthermore, Claire Raistrick from HR will be happy to help.
Together, we work on winning new clients for imc and developing long-term client relationships. We always look after our clients, support their success, and strive to maximise their benefits. It helps that our team comprises versatile colleagues with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, never failing to find the optimal solution in collaboration.
Despite our ambitious goals, we always acknowledge that we are human, and share emotions and funny moments. Every so often, we also spend our free time together.
Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic about football: get to know our sales consultant Vildan from Switzerland
Ivana Lee is Managing Director Asia, located in Singapore – sounds like a great title, but what does she actually do all day?
In this interview, Nick reveals what his most important task is as Managing Director of imc Austria and what work-life balance means to him today.
Sales and Business Development