Digitisation has long since found its way into society and organisations worldwide and - it impacts everyone. Companies are looking for concrete, individual solutions to deliver traning content in a way that is up-to-date, targeted, quick and long-lasting. We accompany our clients as partners in doing this from the very beginning.
Together we develop an understanding of what learning in your organisation actually means. Based on this knowledge we create an individual and holistic digital training strategy that fits your needs exactly.
IMC Way: the right blend is decisive
- We get to the heart of it: together with you we analyse company and sector specific challenges, market and target audience.
- We reduce complexity: we listen, ask the right questions and employ focussed methodology. This guarantees our success.
- We think holistically: successful training is more than e-learning. We draw on a wide range of learning methods.
- We think in new ways: using creative methods such as “paper prototyping” and “design thinking” we develop an entirely individual learning journey for you.
- We bundle expertise: from project management right up to media-didactic and technical expertise, we accompany you at all times with understanding and intuition.
- We offer more than “state-of-the-art“: our backbone is built on our university roots and an international research division.
IMC Learning Journey
What our customers say
It is a continuing pleasure to work together with IMC. What we value most in the projects we realise together is the constructive and pragmatic approach in our work with each other.
Martin Zimmer, Hager
Whatever questions arose during the project there was always a competent contact person on hand. We were not left alone.
Italia Brillante, Bankhaus August Lenz
With their many years of experience and specialist expertise IMC gave us the best possible support in the project.
Sonja Kratochwill, Kärntner Verwaltungsakademie
With IMC as our partner we are confident that we will soon be implementing Learning 2.0 in the very best interests of our learners!
Udo Link, Lufthansa
We would be happy to accompany you on your individual digital journey
In order to master current challenges new thinking, goal orientation and clear guidelines are required. And we love a challenge. We enjoy thinking outside the box and always stay focussed.
Arrange a no-obligation meeting right now.